- 967

- Sydney
- Raptor_Race_13
As I've said before. "Whats this practice you speak of?"To be honest if you practice enough you will get there, it's all about practicing, it's what makes us better in everything. It's in you, you just have to unleash it!
As I've said before. "Whats this practice you speak of?"To be honest if you practice enough you will get there, it's all about practicing, it's what makes us better in everything. It's in you, you just have to unleash it!
To be honest if you practice enough you will get there, it's all about practicing, it's what makes us better in everything. It's in you, you just have to unleash it!
The race lengths do vary in laps as it's circuit dependant, but the distance is 60 miles.How long are the races? Sorry, am maybe just missing where it shows this![]()
WelcomeNice. I'll join in then for that last race if thats ok. I'll probably be in the beginner bracket! Hope there is another season
GTPlanet name: Kiluah
PSN Name: Kiluah
Car: Porsche 911 RSR
Number: 27
Welcome to the series. I'll drop you into the Am class for the season final.Nice. I'll join in then for that last race if thats ok. I'll probably be in the beginner bracket! Hope there is another season
GTPlanet name: Kiluah
PSN Name: Kiluah
Car: Porsche 911 RSR
Number: 27
Yeah, Bathurst's pit entry road is deceptive. The video below shows that even the Pros can get it wrong.Cool. My first ever online night time race
!
Dark or not dark, I always have problems with the pit entries. I think I got the pit line cross penalty every single race, no matter how I tried to drive in clean and slow
.
Yeah, Bathurst's pit entry road is deceptive. The video below shows that even the Pros can get it wrong.
I think they did get a drive-thru penalty for that.Wow, that was at least a 3 minute Slow Down! penalty.
Yeah, race went ahead.
Doesn’t affect any standings but my scores don’t add up correctlyFinal Points are up.
I'll edit it tonight when I get home from work.Doesn’t affect any standings but my scores don’t add up correctly
How long are the races? Sorry, am maybe just missing where it shows this![]()
Here's an idea how about a multi-class series with Gr.3 and Gr.4, 8 x 8 cars.Let's face it, I'm slow as hell, so I'm mostly useless as a racer (but I'm a great moving roadblock), but if I decide to keep racing I'd like to vote for the Gr.3 / GT3 class - if it's a voting thing.
To be honest I don't know what happened to GT7. A few years (seasons) ago we had 10+ racers every race, but the end of the GTS era only a few left and only a few jumped in - big thanks to them. Maybe GT7 feels too much like GTS and most of the people got bored?
I think one the biggest thing in GTS and GT7 is the Gr.3 category. If I'm correct this is the only Gr.3 sprint race championshp currently here in GTP and... where is everybody?