2023/2024 Ford Mustang

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 248 comments
I watched the Throttle House review and they were disappointed to find that it has the same vague steering as the previous generation, which I echo.

Y'know, the first few I saw were grey and black- really didn't care much for them. Then I saw a white one, caught my eye and it kinds grew on me a bit. And then I saw this one...

RedMustang.jpg

I must say, she does look good in red... then I made the mistake of sitting inside. I don't care about the stupid stapled-on afterthought screens. I don't care about the near-preposterous grille. Yes, it's too big and too heavy. I love that car.

Last edited:
When small companies like Flyin' Miata go through the process to get an EO number to sell turbocharger and supercharger kits in CA, but Ford and Whipple, two massive OEMs, can't be bothered. Feels like a marketing move to me. "Our supercharger is so rad, you can't even sell it in California!"

edit: This press release from late last year (from Ford) seems to indicate that it is CARB compliant (meaning it would be legal in CA). I can't find a current press release on this topic, but I wonder if they are in the process of getting the EO number and it will initially be 49-state available until that is complete.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back