2023 International Rally Championship- Harsk100 is the champion.Finished 

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 55 comments
Hello everybody!

Results and standings after Round #5 are in.

driver standings after round 5.png

manufacturer standings after round 5.png

With this victory in Rally Switzerland, @Harsk100 equalizes @alexander Erhart's in number of consecutive wins and is now only 1 victory away from equalizing Zephan Richfield's record (6 wins).
@Obelisk passes @ss3 in the championship for 3rd and 4th place respectively, while @Fiona Rattray enters on Top 10 Zone.

In this rally, Troy Nettleton suffers the first defeat of the season in Group N: His winning streak is ended by Emil Vemppu Lutku's Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V.
Despite of this, Nissan leads Group N Championship, with the Mitsubishi closing in.

Next Round is Rally of Great Britain, which is the return to Gravel Tracks after 3 months.

See you in Round #6!
:cheers:

Hello everyone!

The Round #7 from Rally Japan has started today.
The chosen track for this rally is Tsukuba Circuit and the rally will be 15 laps long. But due to real life weather of Japan (as it will rain in this thursday in Tsukuba), the Rally Japan will be done in wet track. The rain track won't be torrential rain, however, it will be a little more than the Rally Belgium to simulate the 60% of rain on the track.

I'm looking forward to see you all on the track for Round #7 from Rally Great Britain.

@Obelisk @ss3 @epic_apri_39 @Richie massie

Good luck! :cheers:

NOTE: Standings after Round #6 will be published later this week.

Hello everyone!

As promised, here are Results and Standings after Round #6.

top 10 standings drivers.png

top 10 standings manufacturers.png

Round #7 is live right now and the weather is R04 Rain.
If you haven't done the runs yet, please do the runs as soon as possible! The Deadline is at this sunday at 23:59 UK.

Hello everyone!

The Round #8 from Rally Ireland will start tommorrow.
The chosen track for this rally is Sardegna Type A Forward and the rally will be 5 laps long. The track will be dry!

This will be the first edition ever for Rally Ireland and will also pay tribute to Craig Breen, a rally driver who has passed away 3 months ago.

I'm looking forward to see you all on the track for Round #8 from Rally Ireland.

NOTE: Standings after Round #7 will be published later this week.

Here are the standings after Round #7, I'm very sorry for the late!

top 10 standings.png

top 10 manufacturers.png

@Harsk100 beats a new record in IRC: Seven wins in a row in just one season and also guarantees the "Top Win Award" with 7 rounds remaining. But despite of this, Harsk100 and Ford aren't champions yet, as the season is only halfway!

Hello everybody.

After a few weeks of absence here are the results and standings after Round #8.

irc standings after Round #9.png

Unfortunately, this round was marked by the absences of Tanna Enyt and @Obelisk . I hope to see you on track for Round #9!

By the way, Round #9 from Rally Morrocco will go ahead.

The track is Fisherman's Ranch Reverse, 2 laps long!

Like the Rally Ireland, This will be the first edition ever for Rally Morocco as well.

By the way, with that the new update is out, Nissan GT-R NISMO '90 is now eligible for IRC N300 Class, starting from today.
i1TFBKyuF63N88E.jpg

Weight Reduction Stage 5 is also allowed for N100, N200 and N300 Cars!
Hey Harsk. It's me, KanMase. You know the guy with the IRC#5 Tundra?
I never knew I could use my NISMO R32 in your races. I'll start that today.

Hey Harsk. It's me, KanMase. You know the guy with the IRC#5 Tundra?
I never knew I could use my NISMO R32 in your races. I'll start that today.
Hi KanMase! Yes, I do.

Nissan NISMO R32 '90 has 306 BHP (311 PS), so it will be on N300 category. Regarding about the races, the Round #11 will be starting next monday (2nd October).

The track chosen for Rally China is Colorado Springs Reverse and the rally will be 4 laps long.

NOTE: Here are the results and standings after Round #10.

1696015564569.png

1696015579297.png

Here it is everybody, the Round #11 results and standings.

@Harsk100 suffers his first defeat of the season, as Rhys Davidson became the first driver ever to win a overall rally in a Group N Car. For very first time, a Group B does not win a IRC Rally.

Despite of this, @Harsk100 's 3rd place was enough to secure the driver's title with 3 rounds remaining, as Christianne Harsk could not finish better than 8th. He also beats new record for the most points scored in a single season since the current points system has been put in 2017 season.

Ford's manufacturer title is almost guaranteed: Mitsubishi still has a chance to win Manufacturers title.

Also, during this rally, more two champions were found in respective classes, as Troy Nettleton won both Group N and Class N300 titles, while Sunday Harsk becomes N100 Class Champion.

Overall Drivers Championship: Pedro Harsk;
Group N Drivers Championship: Troy Nettleton;
Class N300 Drivers Championship: Troy Nettleton;
Class N100 Drivers Championship: Sunday Harsk.

1699404484618.png
1699404493432.png
Next Round is Rally Italy, which begins in next week.

The following cars are now homologated and eligible to be run in the championship:
Gran Turismo 7 Spec II Now Available: New Cars, New Track, More Races,  Engine Swaps, GT Sophy & More – GTPlanet
Gran Turismo 7 update with SPEC II 1.40 arrives today – new cars, track,  and features – PlayStation.Blog
Gran Turismo 7's Lap Time Challenge, 2nd-16th November: the Mid Night club  | Traxion

And also, Rally Norway has suffered two changes: Rally Norway has been pushed 1 week forward and the track has also been changed. The reason why is because there is a new Track: Lake Louise, which is a snow.

With this, I have decided that this rally will no longer take place in Fisherman's Ranch. The rally will go ahead on Lake Louise track, which will be the first ever snow rally since Rally Sweden 2017.

See you in Round #12! :cheers:

I already have noticed that you have been absent from previous rounds. I hope that you're able to attend in Round #12 from Rally Italy from Next week!
Yea, well, you know I'm only 14, so I've been in school a lot. When is the next round? I just bought another Celica rally car
edit:The Toyota Cecila is my favorite car in the game.

Last edited:
Yea, well, you know I'm only 14, so I've been in school a lot. When is the next round? I just bought another Celica rally car
edit:The Toyota Cecila is my favorite car in the game.
I hope that the school classes are going well!
Next Round is in next week.

And also, the Rally Trophy - Little XMAS Cup will start next week as well, with Rally Italy counting for both IRC and Rallye de France.

Here's the link:

And also, during next week, there will be 2 exibition races.

Hi everyone!

Round #12 from Rally Italy will start tommorrow, which is also the first round of Rally Trophy - Little Christmas Cup. The rally will be on Sardegna Windmills and it will be 6 laps long.

ATTENTION TO ALL DRIVERS
The Round #12 from Rally Italy will be valid for both IRC and Rally Trophy's points.
So, to avoid confusion on the results, there rally results will be split in 3. Those are:
Giro d'Italia (the main rally, IRC classification);
Trofeo d'Italia (Giro d'Italia will be rebadged as Trofeo d'Italia for Rally Trophy Little XMAS Cup);
Volta d'Italia (Extra rally which will be for cars which do not comply with IRC and Rally Trophy - Little XMAS Cup Requirements)

IRC Cars will be featured on Main Classification only and will not be appearing on Rally Trophy Little XMAS Cup and Extra Classifications. This procedure will also be applied to Rally Norway and Rally germany, as both of them are valid for both The Rally Trophy Little Christmas Cup and IRC points.

I'm looking forward to see you on the track.

Hi everyone!

Round #12 from Rally Italy will start tommorrow, which is also the first round of Rally Trophy - Little Christmas Cup. The rally will be on Sardegna Windmills and it will be 6 laps long.

ATTENTION TO ALL DRIVERS
The Round #12 from Rally Italy will be valid for both IRC and Rally Trophy's points.
So, to avoid confusion on the results, there rally results will be split in 3. Those are:
Giro d'Italia (the main rally, IRC classification);
Trofeo d'Italia (Giro d'Italia will be rebadged as Trofeo d'Italia for Rally Trophy Little XMAS Cup);
Volta d'Italia (Extra rally which will be for cars which do not comply with IRC and Rally Trophy - Little XMAS Cup Requirements)

IRC Cars will be featured on Main Classification only and will not be appearing on Rally Trophy Little XMAS Cup and Extra Classifications. This procedure will also be applied to Rally Norway and Rally germany, as both of them are valid for both The Rally Trophy Little Christmas Cup and IRC points.

I'm looking forward to see you on the track.

Bro I'm stuck in school
😭 😭 😭

Last edited:
Results and Standings after Round #13:

1702293132561.png

Today, the final round of IRC is now live.

I'm looking forward to see you on the track for the final round of IRC from Rally Germany. Good luck! :cheers:

Hello everybody.

Here are the results and the final standings for IRC 2023.

With this, here are the 2023 Champions!

Overall: @Harsk100;
Group B: @Harsk100;
Group A: @Porsche_Racer and João Correia;*
Group N: Troy Nettleton;
Group TT: @Porsche_Racer;
Group Pikes Peak: Carolina Jorge;
PPS1 Class: Carolina Jorge;
PPV6 Class: Ana Caetano;
BGT Class: @Harsk100;
B12 Class: Mach Velique;
N300 Class: Troy Nettleton;
N200 Class: Fátima Maria Pinto, Miguel Rodrigues, Rebeca Oliveira, Miguel Pinto, Maria João Caeiro, Daniela Monteiro, Constança Monteiro, Celeste Pinto, Luís Correia, Natividade Vincente, Rute Cassuete, Maria Leonor, Catarina Raposo and Anabela Pinto;*
N100 Class: Sunday Harsk;
Independents Cup: Troy Nettleton;
Historic Car Rally Cup: Nuno Santos;
Women's Rally Cup: Christianne Harsk;
Youngtimer Cars Rally Cup: Troy Nettleton;
Privateers Rally Cup: Christianne Harsk.

*Drivers had the same number of points and the same results each in different rounds, therefore, both of them share the title.

In Group A, there were two champions because @Porsche_Racer and João Correia participated had achieved two wins each from the rounds that they participated.

In Group N, there are 14 champions, because both of 14 drivers participated in only 1 round and in the rounds that they participated, they obtained a class win.

By the way, thanks to everybody for participating on 2023 IRC season.

See you on the 2024 IRC season! :cheers:

Back