2023 Le Mans 1000km Race - Pedro Harsk is the winner.Finished 

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 67 comments
Le Mans 1000km QP1 is stopped and Le Mans 1000km QP2 has been cancelled due to family emergency.

Le Mans 1000km QP3 and QP4 should be able to go ahead tommorrow!

Here are the Qualifying Session 1 results:

I hope things are okay with the family emergency.

Some questions about the race: How long is the race? is it based on laps or on a timer?

Edit: Dillon, Dwayne and I will be switching to the Hypercar class in the GR010.

Last edited:
I hope things are okay with the family emergency.

Some questions about the race: How long is the race? is it based on laps or on a timer?

Edit: Dillon, Dwayne and I will be switching to the Hypercar class in the GR010.
Things are okay with family emergency yes.

Regarding about the race distance, the race is based on Laps, not on the timer.

Official entry
Team : Down Under Racing
Manufacturer : Ford Shelby American
Car : Ford Shelby GT Racecar ‘18
Serial number : FSLB-40176622-01-DURGTE
Number : 66
Drivers
Main driver : Jordan Brook 30 AUS
Co driver : Jessica Brown 27 AUS
Category: GTE

Attachments

• 20829959448988088.jpg
    20829959448988088.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20830125777146071.jpg
    20830125777146071.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 8
Official entry
Team : Down Under Racing
Manufacturer : Ford Shelby American
Car : Ford Shelby GT Racecar ‘18
Serial number : FSLB-40176622-01-DURGTE
Number : 66
Drivers
Main driver : Jordan Brook 30 AUS
Co driver : Jessica Brown 27 AUS
Category: GTE
Welcome!

The Qualifying Practice sessions 3 and 4 will go ahead in 1 hour.

See you there! :cheers:

Welcome!

The Qualifying Practice sessions 3 and 4 will go ahead in 1 hour.

See you there! :cheers:
I won't be able to make this practice session. :(

I'm not sure if you saw my comment in an earlier post, but Dillon, Dwayne and I are switching to the LMDh class with the Toyota GR010 as our car.

I won't be able to make this practice session. :(

I'm not sure if you saw my comment in an earlier post, but Dillon, Dwayne and I are switching to the LMDh class with the Toyota GR010 as our car.
It's a great shame.

I forgot to do it, will do now.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited:
Hello everybody.

Today went very well and both Qualifying Practice Sessions 3 and 4 went ahead. This is how it went on both Qualifying Practice sessions:

Last edited:
Hello
I am interested in competing in this race.
Name: Martino Balzarini
PSN: MaBalza01
Class: Hypercar
Car: Toyota GR010 HYBRID '21
Team: Alfa Romeo Corse by SM
Number: #99

Hello
I am interested in competing in this race.
Name: Martino Balzarini
PSN: MaBalza01
Team: Alfa Romeo Corse by SM
Number: #99
Welcome! :cheers:

Regretfully. Down under racing is pulling out of its le mans entry.

70hp difference in power is way too much. That to and we ran with 540hp which I thought was the GTE regulations. Instead was ment to run with 527hp.

We will not contest the race with such a massive hp differ nce.
It's sad to hear that you're pulling out of the race, Jordan.

Thanks
Just a question
In the BoP settings the GR010 Hybrid is set at 670 bhp, but I can't change it to 670. Probably is 680 bhp, but I don't know.

Hello everyone.

I'm very sorry about the double post and suddenly post.

After a few drivers voiced their concerns regarding about the current GTE BoP, the following changes were made to the following cars:

BMW M6 GT3 Sprint - 560 BHP/1300 kg
Chevrolet Corvette Gr. 3 - 567 BHP/1313 kg
Ford GT Race Car '18 - 540 BHP/1200 kg
Porsche 911 GT3 RSR '17 - 550 BHP/1243 kg

The BoP change is made to make the race more fair and balanced. You can reach the correct power and weight through Engine, Ballast Weight and Power Limiter Upgrades!

Thanks
Just a question
In the BoP settings the GR010 Hybrid is set at 670 bhp, but I can't change it to 670. Probably is 680 bhp, but I don't know.
Is your game running with "HP" as power unit? Toyota GR010 is set at 670 BHP, which is 680 HP.

Here is my entry for the race. :)

1700744587293.png

Just got a news that even my little brother will join the race:

Name: Michele Balzarini
PSN: MiBalza02
Team: Michele Criceti
Number: #20

Last edited:
Hello everybody.

Tommorrow is the day of Le Mans 1000km Race! For who is attending the race, please write down below:

ATTENDING:
@Harsk100

NOT ATTENDING:

NOT SURE:

@Obelisk @SM_Marti @KasperVJensen

The race is 38 laps, however, there will be a pace lap on the 1st lap. At least 1 pit stop is required, plus changing the tire compound! Failure to do so will result a 30-second penalty being added to your total lap time.

I'm looking forward to see you tommorrow on the track. Good luck! :cheers:

NOTE: Following an test with an experienced driver, it was found that Ford GT Race Car '18 is 4 seconds faster than other cars. To make the competition fair and balanced, the Ford GT Race Car's power will be reduced from 540 BHP to 521 BHP. The weight will stay as it is!

Hello everybody.

Tommorrow is the day of Le Mans 1000km Race! For who is attending the race, please write down below:

ATTENDING:
@Harsk100

NOT ATTENDING:

NOT SURE:

@Obelisk @SM_Marti @KasperVJensen

The race is 38 laps, however, there will be a pace lap on the 1st lap. At least 1 pit stop is required, plus changing the tire compound! Failure to do so will result a 30-second penalty being added to your total lap time.

I'm looking forward to see you tommorrow on the track. Good luck! :cheers:

NOTE: Following an test with an experienced driver, it was found that Ford GT Race Car '18 is 4 seconds faster than other cars. To make the competition fair and balanced, the Ford GT Race Car's power will be reduced from 540 BHP to 521 BHP. The weight will stay as it is!
Count me and my lil bro
Confirming we will race tomorrow

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

Unfortunately, an unexpected personal circunstance came up, so the race will have to be postponed. The race will be rescheduled and run tommorrow instead of today.

I'm very sorry guys, I know that you were excited like I was, but unexpected things happen unfortunately. 😭

Hi everyone.

Unfortunately, an unexpected personal circunstance came up, so the race will have to be postponed. The race will be rescheduled and run tommorrow instead of today.

I'm very sorry guys, I know that you were excited like I was, but unexpected things happen unfortunately. 😭
Sad to hear. Hope everything is well :(
So the race is confirmed tomorrow at 18.00 PM UK Time, right?

Last edited:
Back