2024 Gr.1/Gr.3 Sat Night Endurance League, Next Race 5/4, High-Speed Ring 410 km, Open 7pm Qualifying 8pm Race 8:30pm All US Eastern TimeOpen 

Nevermind I'm keeping round 5 Daytona 200 in game start time at Sunset. After some quick testing I decided I didn't like how late in it got dark.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that. Our pets are without question family members, take care boss.
Thank for the support Silent Helper. I'm now without cat for the first time since May 2002. The house is now vacant of four-legged fauna. We are living in a place that we are technically not supposed pets. So we chose to go without cat for a bit.

Hey thanks for the interest. You are free change your car up until your 1st start. Car changes after come with a penalty unless given special permission. I'm not exactly sure your preference suggest anything. I recommend you look over this seasons race schedule which can be found in post 2. And pick a car you think would run well at a majority of the races.
I did some testing with a few Gr3 cars, I’ll give the Alfa a go. I like how it feels and there aren’t 10 other Alfa’s on every online grid. Looking forward to racing this weekend.

Sorry you lost your cat.

Hey guys I'm confirming I still intend to host tomorrow night. Must apologize but, NASCAR moved the clash qualifiers after we already started 2024. We have limited available postponement dates. So I don't intend to move a race if I have too.

Hey guys I'm confirming I still intend to host tomorrow night. Must apologize but, NASCAR moved the clash qualifiers after we already started 2024. We have limited available postponement dates. So I don't intend to move a race if I have too.
The Clash is at the Collesium again, isn't it? If so it ain't worth watching anyway.

The Clash is at the Collesium again, isn't it? If so it ain't worth watching anyway.
Yeah I know it's not like watching caged animals at the zoo but, it's the first time glimpse of the new season after that "really long off-season." Supposedly the use of the Coliseum was only contracted for 3 years. Personally I think exhibition races should change venues regularly.

Less than 12 hours until the lobby opens for the Grand Valley Reverse 120 Miles. First set distance lap race of the 2024 season. Knowing the race distance will allow you to make a more precise pit strategy. The Gr.1 class will go on break until Spa after this race. As next week's race at the Daytona Oval is Gr.3 exclusive. The Gr.1 will get their own solo event later.

18d72422f7441-screenshotUrl.jpg

Round 4 Results

Gr.1

Pole Award: Michel-QC_21
Race Winner: Michel-QC_21
Fastest Lap: Michel-QC_21

Note: TheColdWarriors did not receive points for this round. Due to car change.

Gr.3

Pole Award: OCR_GUI_JOSA
Race Winner: OCR_GUI_JOSA
Fastest Lap: OCR_GUI_JOSA

Note: fastone371 and poolshark3436 receive catch-up bonus for being behind competitors.

GR.1 Points Standings

Position. PSN ID, Points Total, Wins
1. TheColdWarriors, 50 pts, 1 Win
2. Michel-QC_21, 41 pts, 1 Win

GR.3 Points Standings

1. OCR_GUI_JOSA, 133 pts, 3 Wins
2. DusanMandic9, 36 pts
3. fastone371, 30 pts
4. p1p_squeek11, 28 pts
5. Michel-QC_21, 25 pts, 1 Win
6. TheColdWarriors, 7 pts
7. iismoke_DOPE, 6 pts
8. poolshark3436, 4 pts

Next Race

2/10, 5. Daytona 200 Miles (Gr.3 Only)
Race Details
Daytona Tri-Oval, 80 Laps Race, 200 Miles (321.8 km), Sunset Start, Time Change x2, Night Driving Yes, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Tires Required None, Tires x3, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 94%, 13 Laps Qualifying Race, Corner Penalties None, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty Off, x1 Points Payout, No Gr.1, Racing Hards Only, Qualifying Race Grid Set By Points

Last edited:
Hey guys 4 days until the Daytona 200. This race is absolutely to be like Nascar plate track racing. However being that race is still part of Gr.3 schedule. Since no those who made a Gr.3 start may not change cars freely. So will be raced different cars each having a different performances. Once pitting begins the pack will break up. And this race will become more like old school Daytona. Top speed vs fuel mileage.

This is first race this season not to use GT Group Qualifying. The 13 Lap Qualifying Sprint Race will be set by Gr.3 points. Non scored players will set behind by room order. Yes I post Gr.3 points standings then. The qualifying race should finish before pitting for fuel begins. Only hard tires will available for this round. As the softer tires provide too little benefit for this round. Decided to make this a sunset to night race. Since these are too slow to represent a Nascar Cup Car at Daytona.

Hey guys I've decided to take off flags for this round. As I feel the potential to more harm than good for this race.

Last edited:
Hey guys about 2 days until the Daytona 200. We'll on a 2 week break after this one. As I got a bunch stuff going on at end of February. Goods news you'll have plenty of practice time for the 2 hours of Spa-Francorchamps.

About a day until the Daytona 200. The Porsche Pink Pig will run again for my only scheduled Gr.3 start.
The Porsche livery unofficially nicknamed the Pink Pig was a livery original run on a Porsche 917 in the 1971 24 Hours of Le Mans. The car was sponsored by a German meat company. The livery is of a pig prepared for slaughter in German. The car did not finish the due to being involved in a accident around the 12 hour mark. Despite failing to finish and the kind of dark theme of the livery. The has become popular with Porsche fans. Porsche paid tribute to livery in the 2018 24 Hours of Le Mans. On one of their GT entries. With the car going on win it's class that year.

Last edited:
The Porsche livery unofficially nicknamed the Pink Pig was a livery original run on a Porsche 917 in the 1971 24 Hours of Le Mans. The car was sponsored by a German meat company. The livery is of a pig prepared for slaughter in German. The car did not finish the due to being involved in a accident around the 12 hour mark. Despite failing to finish and the kind of dark theme of the livery. The has become popular with Porsche fans. Porsche paid tribute to livery in the 2018 24 Hours of Le Mans. On one of their GT entries. With the car going on win it's class that year.
I discovered that 2 weeks ago searching for liveries. I couldn't see the lines on your car during the race, only the pink.

I discovered that 2 weeks ago searching for liveries. I couldn't see the lines on your car during the race, only the pink.
I didn't search this one. This Porsche was given out with the Pink Pig livery on for me participating in the Porsche time trail events last year. Along with a tribute liveries for both the Porsche 917 and 959. Unfortunately the liveries are not transferable another of the same model.

I didn't search this one. This Porsche was given out with the Pink Pig livery on for me participating in the Porsche time trail events last year. Along with a tribute liveries for both the Porsche 917 and 959. Unfortunately the liveries are not transferable another of the same model.
I think users are doing custom livery copies.

18d9635a7136-screenshotUrl.jpg

Round 5 Qualifier Results

18d9635864980-screenshotUrl.jpg

Round 5 Race Results

Pole Award: DusanMandic9
Race Winner: OCR_GUI_JOSA
Fastest Lap: Michel-QC_21

Note: DusanMandic9, poolshark3436, and p1p_squeek11 received catch-up bonus for being behind competitors in number of races attended.

Note 2: Michel-QC_21 and TheColdWarriors not eligible for catch-up bonus because of being only part-time in the Gr.3 class.

GR.3 Points Standings
1. OCR_GUI_JOSA, 158 pts, 4 Wins
2. DusanMandic9, 55 pts
3. Michel-QC_21, 37 pts, 1 win
4. fastone371, 36 pts
5. p1p_squeek11, 32 pts
6. TheColdWarriors, 24 pts
7. poolshark3436, 12 pts
8. iismoke_DOPE, 6 pts

Next Race

3/2, 6. 2 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps
Race Details
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps 24h, 2 Hours Race, Afternoon Start, Time Change x12, Night Driving Yes, Weather Change Random, Rain Maybe, Tires Required None, Tires x6, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 97%, 15 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Strong, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty On, x2 Points Payout

Oh I would like to address 2 things. 1. BLUE FLAGS are NOT ENFORCED in this league. Even between the different classes. It is much more predictable for the Gr.1 class if the Gr.3 class keep expected racing line when not racing other car. It is the Gr.1 class drivers job to pass safely. 2. Also Spa doesn't have proper track lighting and it will get very dark. So the LIGHT COVER MANDATE WILL BE ENFORCED this round. GR.1 MUST RUN WHITE LIGHTS (Most in this class can't change light covers). GR.3 MUST RUN YELLOW LIGHTS. This will help with low light identification.

Last edited:
Hey guys 14 days until the 2 Hours of Spa. Daytona Xfinity postponed due weather. Cup race also threatened by mother nature. Good time to get some practice in. Spa race details reposted below. Our race will run rain or shine. So make sure you have rain tires available. Also remember Gr.3 must run yellow lights.

Race Details
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps 24h, 2 Hours Race, Afternoon Start, Time Change x12, Night Driving Yes, Weather Change Random, Rain Maybe, Tires Required None, Tires x6, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 97%, 15 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Strong, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty On, x2 Points Payout

Last edited:
About 10 days from this post until our next round the 2 Hrs of Spa. Unlike the other 24 hrs clock races at Daytona and Le Mans. This race at the historic Belgium circuit is sadly not a permanent feature of this league's schedule. Because I can't keep everything. And sadly there is no historic value to this race. During the FIA World Sports Car Championship (WSC). A predecessor to the WEC the tha folded in 1992. There was once a Prototype / GT 24 hrs race at Spa but, that race was removed in the 1970s.

The next round for the Saturday Night Endurance League is only 7 days away. If you haven't heard the next round is the 2 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps. Reminder that the Gr.3 class must run yellow light covers. This is mandatory for this round. Light covers and tire logos can be changed in the livery editor without deleting the original. Gr.1 can't change light covers. Also I must remind rain in possible for this round. Make sure to have wet tires for your ride. Spa can be a difficult track in the wet. And the track slows down dramatically. So you might want to throw some wet practice in. Hope to see you next week.

Next Race

Race Details

Last edited:
Hey guys this Saturday 3/2 is our next race the 2 Hrs of Spa. Luckily it wasn't this weekend. We just had to get our router box replaced. Because the old one kept going on and off for over a week. Upon a visit from ISP. We learned that our router was old (We already knew that one) and the old router was installed incorrectly. When we moved in to our current residence years ago. So I will be hosting Saturday with a new CORRECTLY installed router. Wired to my console since it's on a different floor for stability.

Oh, with our break ending. I decided to post a simplified version of race schedule. Since things get a little complicated do to holidays and other events. And also the spring US daylight savings clock change. Because clocks change this weekend immediately after our race. All so you players can get confused of when to show up for Lago Maggiore.

SNEL 2024 Schedule
Completed Races
1/6, 1. Barcelona No Chicane 1 Hrs
1/13, Round 2 Original Date
1/20, 3. Daytona Road Course 2 Hrs
1/27, 2. DT - Gardens Reverse 1 Hrs
2/3, 4, Grand Valley Highway 1 Reverse 120 Miles
2/10, 5. Daytona Tri-Oval 200 Miles (Gr.3 Only)

Remaining Races
3/2, 6. Spa 24h 2 Hrs
3/9, 7. Lago Maggiore Full 1 Hrs
3/23, 8. Nurburgring Endurance 310k
4/6, 9. WSIR - Horse Thief Mile 1 Hrs
4/13, 10. Tokyo South Counterclockwise 235k
4/27, 11. Autopolis Full 180k
5/4, 12. High-Speed Ring 410k
5/18, 13. Blue Moon Oval 225 Miles (GR.1 Only)
6/8, 14. Le Mans Full 2 Hrs
6/22, 15. Watkins Glen Long 1 Hrs 30 Mins

Remaining Postponement Dates
3/16
4/20
6/1
6/27

Next Race

Race Details

About a day and a half until round 6 the 2 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps. Oh, I must announce that I've made a mistake. The US daylight savings clock change is next weekend not this weekend. This means the clocks change after round 7 the 1 Hour of Lago Maggiore next weekend. Spa race details recently reposted above. All league and race details available 24/7 on GT Planet. The site is FREE to join with very few ads. And easily accessible by PC and smartphone. I have a only ever visited the site once on PC. See you tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Oh, I must remind of 2 things. One Blue Flags Are Not Enforced even between classes. Professional advice is to drive predictability with dealing with other class cars. Two Yellow Light Covers for Gr.3 are Mandatory for this round. This will help with low light identification between classes.

Back