2024 Gr.1/Gr.3 Sat Night Endurance League, Next Race 5/18, Blue Moon Bay 250 (Gr.1 Only), Open 7pm Qualifying 8pm Race 8:30pm All US Eastern TimeOpen 

1 Day and 12 hours until the lobby opens for the opening round at Barcelona. Drivers will be locked in to their rides upon first start. Be aware any car changes between qualifying and the race will disqualify your posted qualifying time. And unapproved car changes after your first start will be penalized under my car change policy.

I just wanted to confirm that qualifying is at 8pm EST/7pm CST, I will be there probably only 5-10 minutes before
Q starts. Thats what the info on page 13 says, on the first page it says 7:45 EST. Might want to make it easier to find this info unless I am missing something.

I just wanted to confirm that qualifying is at 8pm EST/7pm CST, I will be there probably only 5-10 minutes before
Q starts. Thats what the info on page 13 says, on the first page it says 7:45 EST. Might want to make it easier to find this info unless I am missing something.
Yes I know you like to be fashionably last minute. Better hope we don't get more popular.

*Lobby Opens / Final Practice
EST / EDT 7:00 pm
CST / CDT 6:00 pm

*Qualifying
EST / EDT 8:00 pm
CST / CDT 7:00 pm

*Race
EST / EDT 8:30pm
CST / CDT 7:30pm

*Note: Eastern Standard / Daylight Savings Time is the advertised time.

I suppose if we start getting full fields I could always log in when lobby opens then come back for qualifying.
I remember when Rinsky's League got to that point. He had to start a reservation system. I wish we were that popular. Maybe some day.

Round 1 Results
18ce1da4be972-screenshotUrl.jpg

I'm still working on the points standings. I'll post that soon

Next Race

1/13, 2. 1 Hour of DT Gardens Reverse (Wet)
Race Details
Dragon Trail Gardens Reverse, 1 Hour Race, Late Morning Start, Time Change x6, Night Driving No, Weather Change Custom, Rain Very Likely, Tires Required None, Tires x8, Fuel x4, Fuel At Start 98%, 15 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Weak, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty Off, Contact Penalty Off, x1 Points Payout

Penalty of Godlike Knowledge applied to TheColdWarriors

Note: This is intended to full rain out of various intensities. All 9 weather slots have some kind of rain in them. Be that as it may. The GT7 weather systems still have a bit of randomness. And a weather system can miss the race track. Because of having prior knowledge of weather patterns can be used to gain an advantage. I created the Penalty of Godlike Knowledge. For the host and any who create their own weather patterns for awarded track picks.

Last edited:
Hey guys wanted to remind you that this Saturday is round 2 of the Saturday Night Endurance League. There are 2 more weekends of racing before our first off week. Round 2 will also 1 hour feature be held on the Reverse layout of Dragon Trail Gardens. Rain is expected to be in the forecast. Fuel and tire multipliers are same for this round. And there are no required tire compounds for this race.

Hey guys wanted to remind you that this Saturday is round 2 of the Saturday Night Endurance League. There are 2 more weekends of racing before our first off week. Round 2 will also 1 hour feature be held on the Reverse layout of Dragon Trail Gardens. Rain is expected to be in the forecast. Fuel and tire multipliers are same for this round. And there are no required tire compounds for this race.
Please don't tell me the 3rd race is at Fuji.

Sorry to hear that. It's always tough having ill pets, they are part of the family.
We took her in for dental surgery yesterday. She hasn't been acting right over a week before the appointment. So we told them how she was when checking in. Along with the x-rays they needed for the surgery. They added on extra shot to check her lungs.

The came back out to the waiting room. And told us they will be squeezing us in the schedule. And that the doctor needed to talk with us. We didn't need room appointment for the surgery. We going to drop her off and then come back to pick her up when the surgery was done. So we knew this turn of events wasn't good news.

After waiting for a bit. They took us back to one of the standard patient rooms. We're our cat was waiting. On the wall was the x-ray already setup. After spending some time identifying what was what. We noticed her lungs were fuzzy. The person I was with knows more about medical stuff than I. Knew that isn't normal or good.

Eventually the doctor came. We began discussing about the cats systems. Then the doctor pointed out the lungs in the x-ray. And told us cancer cells from bump the cat has developed on her chest. We knew about the bump. We had it checked in the summer. We were told it wasn't cancerous. Apparently continued to and grow developed a cancerous part that we didnt notice.

They canceled the surgery for now. And gave her a steroid shot to see if it would improve anything. And comeback in 2 weeks but, their tone didn't give much confidence that it would do anything. So that's where things stand at the moment.

2024 is the season of rarely raced tracks so far.
I picked out a lot of either new or rarely used tracks for the season. Even if they were a questionable idea. Like the compact Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile. There were a lot more that didn't make the cut.

Last edited:
I picked out a lot of either new or rarely used tracks for the season. Even if they were a questionable idea. Like the compact Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile. That were a lot more that didn't make the cut.
It's tough to race on the less than popular tracks when you don't have much time to practice between races.

It's tough to race on the less than popular tracks when you don't have much time to practice between races.
You know these replies have the negative I got reread my writing. And upon doing so I get to question how I was allowed to pass English class.

Hi!
I would like to participate!

GTP: Josa
PSN/GT7: OCR_GUI_JOSA
Okay welcome to the league. This will be a challenging race to start. Mother nature is said to be in attendance. What class are you running?

18ce1da4be972-screenshotUrl.jpg

Round 1 Results Repost

Pole Award: fastone371
Race Winner: Michel-QC_21
Fastest Laps: fastone371

GR.3 Points Standings
Position. PSN ID, Points Total, Wins
1. Michel-QC_21, 25 pts, 1 win
2. p1p_squeek11, 12 pts
3. TheColdWarriors, 5 pts
4. fastone371, 4 pts

Last edited:
Hey Round 2 is tomorrow night at Dragon Trail Gardens Reverse in the wet. In other news I finally got to the Gr.3 standings. After a slight revisal of the 2024 flexible points system.

Something has come up that I cannot host this Saturday. So I'm sorry I must announce the official postponement of this Saturday's round 2 at Dragon Trail Gardens Reverse. Round 2 will be moved to the next available postponement date Saturday January 27th. The 2nd annual 2 hours of Daytona Road Course will now be our next race January 20th. This is 1 of 2 permanent races. A full 24 hour clock race done in 2 hours. I post details soon.

Last edited:
Next Race

1/20, 3. 2 Hours of Daytona

Race Details
Daytona Road Course, 2 Hours Race, Afternoon Start, Time Change x12, Night Driving Yes, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Tires Required RH RM RS, Tires x6, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 97%, 15 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Weak, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty Off, x2 Points Payout

Last edited:
Reminder tonight's race at Dragon Trail Gardens Reverse has been postponed until January 27th. I cannot host tonight due to a surprise personal event. Next Race is the 2nd Annual 2 Hours of Daytona (Road Course) next Saturday January 20th. Details should be posted above.

Reminder tonight's race at Dragon Trail Gardens Reverse has been postponed until January 27th. I cannot host tonight due to a surprise personal event. Next Race is the 2nd Annual 2 Hours of Daytona (Road Course) next Saturday January 20th. Details should be posted above.
That works well for me as I was questionable for tonight due to injury.

That works well for me as I was questionable for tonight due to injury.
I didn't intend for my own misfortune to be a convenience but, I could use the undeserved credit right now. So your welcome my loyal unpaid volunteer. Hope it your injury doesn't make you unable to attend the 2 Hours of Daytona next week. Big points payout for that one.

I didn't intend for my own misfortune to be a convenience but, I could use the undeserved credit right now. So your welcome my loyal unpaid volunteer. Hope it your injury doesn't make you unable to attend the 2 Hours of Daytona next week. Big points payout for that one.
Go ahead, give yourself a big pat on the back, you deserve it!! I hope my injury doesn't last until next week either, not sure how I would get anything done if it did.
I was just reviewing the point payouts, if you miss a race or have 2 bad races it will be all but impossible to catch back up, why such a huge points gap between spots?

Last edited:
Back