2024 Gr.1/Gr.3 Sat Night Endurance League, Next Race 5/4, High-Speed Ring 410 km, Open 7pm Qualifying 8pm Race 8:30pm All US Eastern TimeOpen 

I just noticed all 5 Group C Prototypes are on a special sale with low mileage. I recommend at least picking up one of these for our Gr.1 only Blue Moon Oval race following our High-Speed Ring. I must warn the Jaguar XJR-9 has high Speed stability issues with the rear end but, an experienced tuner may be able to fix this issue.

I just noticed all 5 Group C Prototypes are on a special sale with low mileage. I recommend at least picking up one of these for our Gr.1 only Blue Moon Oval race following our High-Speed Ring. I must warn the Jaguar XJR-9 has high Speed stability issues with the rear end but, an experienced tuner may be able to fix this issue.
I should have at least 2 of each already, find something else please for me to use up money on, I'm up to $98 million again.

Reminder no race tonight. Only 7 days until the next race at High-Speed Ring. See you guys next Saturday.

Next Race

5/4, 12. High-Speed Ring 410 km
Race Details
High-Speed Ring Forward, 95 Laps Race, 412.7 km (256.5 miles), Race Reduced to 78 Laps (335 km) if Gr.3 Only, Early Morning Start, Time Change x8, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain Maybe, Tires Required None, Tires x6, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 98%, 15 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Weak, Wall Penalties Weak, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty Off, x1.5 Points Payout

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for your in game money problems. I hope your situation improves.
Very eloquent response, well done!!!

I appreciate your sympathy, its very stressful trying not maximize my balance, you know, always having to buy cars I really don't want or need.
Which raises another question, why does collector level stop at 50? My collector points continue to increase but maxed at level 50 for at least the last 200 cars.

Last edited:
Very eloquent response, well done!!!

I appreciate your sympathy, its very stressful trying not maximize my balance, you know, always having to buy cars I really don't want or need.
Which raises another question, why does collector level stop at 50? My collector points continue to increase but maxed at level 50 for at least the last 200 cars.
Good responses happen occasionally and I hated English class a long with all the needed to live subjects.

You want to deplete credits. Start tuning a bunch of cars. I often buy multiple of same cars. Because I like to have a stock version. So I usually by a another one should I wish to tune it. Sometimes multiple versions in different states of tuned. Other times I just like more than 1 color. Especially used or legend cars since they are not always available.

Good responses happen occasionally and I hated English class a long with all the needed to live subjects.

You want to deplete credits. Start tuning a bunch of cars. I often buy multiple of same cars. Because I like to have a stock version. So I usually by a another one should I wish to tune it. Sometimes multiple versions in different states of tuned. Other times I just like more than 1 color. Especially used or legend cars since they are not always available.
I have been doing that for awhile, thats why I always but 2 cars when available. Well, some cars I have 4, 5, or even 6 copies.

I have been doing that for awhile, thats why I always but 2 cars when available. Well, some cars I have 4, 5, or even 6 copies.
Well there's a trophy for the game for buying 10 of the same car. Go buy more Valkyries at 4 million credits a car that should do some damage. Only comes in 4 colors though.

Last edited:
Back