2024 Gr.1/Gr.3 Sat Night Endurance League, Next Race 5/4, High-Speed Ring 410 km, Open 7pm Qualifying 8pm Race 8:30pm All US Eastern TimeOpen 

I'm changing in race start for our next round at Tokyo from a Evening Start to an Afternoon Start. It will still get dark later into the race. No I'm not getting rid of the night portion. I love the Tokyo tracks at night and almost always host as partial or full night races. I will post the updated race details after tonight's race.

Next Race

4/13, 10. Tokyo South Prime Time 235 km
Race Details
Tokyo Expressway South Counterclockwise, 36 Laps Race, 236.3 km (146.8 miles), Race Reduced to 31 Laps (200 km) if Gr.3 Only, Afternoon Start, Time Change x6, Night Driving Yes, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Tires Required RH RM, Tires x8, Fuel x4, Fuel At Start 96%, 15 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Strong, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty On, x1 Points Payout

Following Race

4/27, 11. 180 km of Autopolis
Race Details
Autopolis International Racing Full Course, 39 Laps Race, 182 km (113.1 miles), Race Reduced to 34 Laps (155 km) if Gr.3 Only, Late Morning Start, Time Change x6, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain Maybe, Tires Required None, Tires x8, Fuel x4, Fuel At Start 98%, 15 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Strong, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty On, x1 Points Payout

@Josa
This round was the cutoff for full-time drivers into the Gr.1. You are eligible for the catch-up bonus. As long as make every race for the rest of season in Gr.1. The choice is up to you.

18eb6d6260449-screenshotUrl.jpg

Round 9 Results

Gr.1 Results

Pole Award: Fastone371
Race Winner: Fastone371
Fastest Lap: TheColdWarriors

Gr.3 Results

Pole Award: Michel-QC_21
Race Winner: Michel-QC_21
Fastest Lap: Michel-QC_21

Notes: SHOFAST has lost full-time status and any catch-up bonus points.

Gr.1 Points Standings
Updated to Round 9, 4/6/24
Position. PSN ID, Points Total, Wins
1. TheColdWarriors, 107 pts, 2 Wins
2. fastone371, 85 pts, 2 Wins
3. Michel-QC_21, 62 pts, 1 Win
4. OCR_GUI_JOSA, 2 pts

Gr.3 Points Standings
Updated to Round 9, 4/6/24
Position. PSN ID, Points Total, Wins
1. OCR_GUI_JOSA, 214 pts, 6 Wins
2. DusanMandic9, 96 pts, 1 Win
3. Michel-QC_21, 64 pts, 2 Wins
4. poolshark3436, 46 pts
5. SHOFAST, 30 pts
6. Ace5920, 28 pts
7. fastone371, 28 pts
8. p1p_squeek11, 27 pts
9. TheColdWarriors, 23 pts
10. iismoke_DOPE, 4 pts
11. C_rose149, 2 pts
12. breadedkilljoy, 1 pts

Next Race

Race Details
Tokyo Expressway South Counterclockwise, 36 Laps Race, 236.3 km (146.8 miles), Race Reduced to 31 Laps (200 km) if Gr.3 Only, Afternoon Start, Time Change x6, Night Driving Yes, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Tires Required RH RM, Tires x8, Fuel x4, Fuel At Start 96%, 15 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Strong, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty On, x1 Points Payout

Following Race

4/27, 11. 180 km of Autopolis
Race Details
Autopolis International Racing Full Course, 39 Laps Race, 182 km (113.1 miles), Race Reduced to 34 Laps (155 km) if Gr.3 Only, Late Morning Start, Time Change x6, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain Maybe, Tires Required None, Tires x8, Fuel x4, Fuel At Start 98%, 15 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Strong, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty On, x1 Points Payout

Last edited:
The race at Horse Thief turned out to be a little more fun than I expected. If you can stay out of the sand it's not so bad, if you get in the sand expect to lose 30 seconds, it's like quick sand. You have to get in a good rhythm to be consistent, the tires wore a little too fast to maintain a decent rhythm.

The race at Horse Thief turned out to be a little more fun than I expected. If you can stay out of the sand it's not so bad, if you get in the sand expect to lose 30 seconds, it's like quick sand. You have to get in a good rhythm to be consistent, the tires wore a little too fast to maintain a decent rhythm.
It was our Martinsville. What was interesting is how much grip the dirt and died grass had. It's wasn't much less than track itself. The hybrid boost was both helpful and hurtful. Very easy to overshoot corners. Had to be very careful with tighter sections at the end of the course. Entering corners at dramatically different speeds due to clear vs traffic also didn't help.

Other news is the we got 2 new drivers. The one has already confirmed interest in returning for our next race.

More considering news for us Gr.1 is weather or not Josa stays in the class. You see how he dominated Gr.3. This was the cutoff race for full-time Gr.1 drivers. So he would be eligible for catch-up points until he's within 1 point of 3rd place. Good news car performance matters a lot more race to race in Gr.1. And the 2011 R18 is a okay in class. It's best feature is it's downforce capability. It has more high end grip available than both of our cars. Tire wear is good. It's drive off in good but, it's not boosted. Bad qualities it's top speed is not a lot better than me car and it's very thirsty.

Last edited:
From the slowest track of the season to one of the fastest. Tokyo Expressway tracks don't have a long history in the GT series and loosely based off of portions Tokyo's real highway system. Whether you like them or hate them. I'm in the first category. They all have 1 thing in common. All 6 layouts are crazy fast.

With some of the layouts having a higher average speeds than the Le Mans circuit without the chicanes. With all the track has a lots of mid and high corners. Some may consider the Counterclockwise layouts reverse version but, the true is they don't retrace the same pavement in reverse and are not true reverse layouts. The Central layouts don't share anything.

Anyways our focus this season is on the Tokyo Expressway South Counterclockwise (GTS aka Inner Loop) layout. This layout is possibly the slowest layout of the 6 but, is still very fast. This layout varies the most in layout from the Clockwise version. Good news for some it can't rain on the South layouts.

Now weird part of the South layouts is the pit lane location not being on the same straight as the finish line. The Counterclockwise pit is located about ¾ into the lap. This can pit strategy uniquely difficult. Especially for the last lap. I have ran out of fuel here on multiple occasions. Luckily Gran Turismo doesn't fully strand you but, crawling 80 km is now great for lap times. See you this Saturday for round 10.

From the slowest track of the season to one of the fastest. Tokyo Expressway tracks don't have a long history in the GT series and loosely based off of portions Tokyo's real highway system. Whether you like them or hate them. I'm in the first category. They all have 1 thing in common. All 6 layouts are crazy fast.

With some of the layouts having a higher average speeds than the Le Mans circuit without the chicanes. With all the track has a lots of mid and high corners. Some may consider the Counterclockwise layouts reverse version but, the true is they don't retrace the same pavement in reverse and are not true reverse layouts. The Central layouts don't share anything.

Anyways our focus this season is on the Tokyo Expressway South Counterclockwise (GTS aka Inner Loop) layout. This layout is possibly the slowest layout of the 6 but, is still very fast. This layout varies the most in layout from the Clockwise version. Good news for some it can't rain on the South layouts.

Now weird part of the South layouts is the pit lane location not being on the same straight as the finish line. The Counterclockwise pit is located about ¾ into the lap. This can pit strategy uniquely difficult. Especially for the last lap. I have ran out of fuel here on multiple occasions. Luckily Gran Turismo doesn't fully strand you but, crawling 80 km is now great for lap times. See you this Saturday for round 10.
South layout is also the one we seem to race on the most, there are some layouts we have not used yet.

It was our Martinsville. What was interesting is how much grip the dirt and died grass had. It's wasn't much less than track itself. The hybrid boost was both helpful and hurtful. Very easy to overshoot corners. Had to be very careful with tighter sections at the end of the course. Entering corners at dramatically different speeds due to clear vs traffic also didn't help.

Other news is the we got 2 new drivers. The one has already confirmed interest in returning for our next race.

More considering news for us Gr.1 is weather or not Josa stays in the class. You see how he dominated Gr.3. This was the cutoff race for full-time Gr.1 drivers. So he would be eligible for catch-up points until he's within 1 point of 3rd place. Good news car performance matters a lot more race to race in Gr.1. And the 2011 R18 is a okay in class. It's best feature is it's downforce capability. It has more high end grip available than both of our cars. Tire wear is good. It's drive off in good but, it's not boosted. Bad qualities it's top speed is not a lot better than me car and it's very thirsty. I think Josa dropped out cause he ended up off track and couldn't get back on.
You think Death Valley had decent grip? Once you got off track you slid forever, then hit the gas while turning get lined up and your suddenly facing the wrong direction.

You think Death Valley had decent grip? Once you got off track you slid forever, then hit the gas while turning get lined up and your suddenly facing the wrong direction.
South layout is also the one we seem to race on the most, there are some layouts we have not used yet.
I found the dirt had a lot more grip than living grass. I went off after the kink a few times. Kept it straight and got back on track with little time lost. Now going off where the ground was bumpy is a different story. Willow Springs is located the Western Mojave desert get in right. It's closer to Los Angeles than it is Death Valley.

I was just watching the replay. You completed 76 laps. The Gr.3 winner Michel-QC_21 completed 69 laps. He managed under 50 seconds in qualifying for a Gr.3 car.

The only Tokyo layout I've never hosted on yet is Central Counterclockwise. Because probably my least favorite layout as it has a few corners that just point you at the walls. I still plan to use the track at some point. It's goal to host every track at least once. Huh even Blue Moon Infield B.

I found the dirt had a lot more grip than living grass. I went off after the kink a few times. Kept it straight and got back on track with little time lost. Now going off where the ground was bumpy is a different story. Willow Springs is located the Western Mojave desert get in right. It's closer to Los Angeles than it is Death Valley.

I was just watching the replay. You completed 76 laps. The Gr.3 winner Michel-QC_21 completed 69 laps. He managed under 50 seconds in qualifying for a Gr.3 car.

The only Tokyo layout I've never hosted on yet is Central Counterclockwise. Because probably my least favorite layout as it has a few corners that just point you at the walls. I still plan to use the track at some point. It's goal to host every track at least once. Huh even Blue Moon Infield B.
Death Valley, I had it right-ish the first time. 🙂

I'll race the next one on the Gr3 class and the rest on Gr1 I think. No catch-up bonus for me.
The catch-up bonus is to help drivers make for missed races. It is only available to full-time drivers. You would get a small percentage bonus on your points score. It is accumulated over the number of races you are behind. It would only take you to within 1 point of 3rd or until you are catch-up to the same number of races as the rest of the full-time drivers. Since there are prizes for the top 3 positions. I didn't want the catch-up to allow someone to overtake 3rd place in points. It is not designed to work after halfway.

You also can't make up for car changes in class. Anyways I highly recommend changing a Group C era prototype if you want better chance to catch-up. They won't run well at Autopolis but, will very fast at High-Speed Ring, Blue Moon Oval, and Le Mans.

Hey guys I just learned that I might not be able to host on April 27th when our race at Autopolis is currently scheduled. So I've decided to move the Autopolis race up a week to April 20th. The 20th was planned to be an off week for no reason other than to give everyone a break and was made a postponement date. I usually won't move a race up but, I wish to save the remaining postponement dates for later. So Autopolis is next week now. I will update race dates shortly.

So 4 days until our race Tokyo Expressway South Counterclockwise and now 11 days until our Autopolis race.

Next Race

Race Details

Following Race

4/20, 11. 180 km of Autopolis
Race Details

Last edited:
Only 4 days until next round. Really wish I didn't have to be my own countdown clock.
4 days 8 hours 14 minutes 0 seconds on my mark

MARK

(it appears you were off by at least 8 hours at the time of my post)

Click the link to find out exact amount of time until next race

Last edited:
4 days 8 hours 14 minutes 0 seconds on my mark

MARK

(it appears you were off by at least 8 hours at the time of my post)

Click the link to find out exact amount of time until next race
Interesting it's unfortunate according my friend who hosts on Wednesday nights. It that kind of stuff doesn't work on here since an updated a while back. I suppose link onto the main post. I wouldn't have to do my own time math anymore.

Though I missed the opening round (out of town) am I able to attend the season?
Yes, you may enter the remaining races as part-time entry for either the Gr.1 or Gr.3 class. Full-time entries no longer accepted for this season.

Lobby is friends only. So please send me (TheColdWarriors) a friend request.

Next Race

Race Details

Following Race

Race Details

@MotoJP46
I run as a more like professional racing series compared to Obi-Tonobi.

We are currently in the middle of my flagship league. A Gr.1 / Gr.3 mixed endurance league running January to June. The 2 classes are scheduled on track for all races unless specified otherwise. Races range 1 and 2 hours in length. Some races are timed, some are lap races to a specified distance. Realistic settings including heavy mechanical damage for all. Yes even the really hard ones.

There were 15 races this season in total. With 14 races for each class. The oval races are single class only. There are 6 races left this season. The individual details for the next 2 races are below. And the rest of the season below that.

Next Race

Race Details

Following Race

Race Details

Remaining Schedule
5/4, 12. High-Speed Ring 410k
5/18, 13. Blue Moon Oval 250 Miles (GR.1 Only)
6/8, 14. Le Mans Full 2 Hrs
6/22, 15. Watkins Glen Long 1 Hrs 30 Mins

There are no model restrictions for either class. You may change your car freely up until your first start. Car changes after your first start will come will a penalty. Unless approved for a waiver. All dry racing tires are available for use. So races will have tire requirements. For example a set of RH and a set RM must be used in our next race at Tokyo Expressway South Counterclockwise. No tire requirements if rain is possible. ABS, Traction Control, and Driving Line are allowed for aids.

I'm fairly lenient on liveries. There is a light cover mandate for night races on tracks with poor lighting. Gr.3 must run yellow lights for these races. Since Gr.1 cars can't change light covers so they get white. Otherwise I only ask that you run nothing that would offend other players or Ferrari. I don't need car numbers for Identification. So they are optional.

Only 2 until our next race at Tokyo Expressway South Counterclockwise. And 9 days until the following race at Autopolis.

What's with the Tokyo South "prime time"?
I somehow took the prime to mean regular direction, glad I saw the Counterclockwise so I can try the other way now.

What's with the Tokyo South "prime time"?
I somehow took the prime to mean regular direction, glad I saw the Counterclockwise so I can try the other way now.
It's an event title. Sorry I really don't think that would confuse players on which layout to use. You can always ask. Plus I have reposted the race details multiple times starting last week. The next race and following race details are both on post 1. And if that fails the full schedule is available 24/7 in post 2. With details in a spoiler below the title for each race.

It's an event title. Sorry I really don't think that would confuse players on which layout to use. You can always ask. Plus I have reposted the race details multiple times starting last week. The next race and following race details are both on post 1. And if that fails the full schedule is available 24/7 in post 2. With details in a spoiler below the title for each race.
No problem, I'm sure that I have driven the reverse layout, it shouldn't take long to adjust but for the life of me I can't remember the pit entry without actually going to the track.

Hey guys about 1 day until our race at Tokyo Expressway South Counterclockwise (GTS aka Inner Loop). Autopolis in 8 days. See you guys tomorrow and next weekend. The remaining schedule after Autopolis spreads out due to holidays and warm month activities. We'll end at Watkins Glen in June. I don't usually host in July and December but, I've already begun working on idea for the late summer and fall season.

Last edited:
Back