2024 World Endurance ChampionshipSports Cars 

Fantastic race, glad to be able to watch is 'as live' on the FIA WEC app having been busy yesterday with family stuff and not able to watch it live.

Superb performance from the Toyota #7 crew - and a great 1-2 for WRT in LM GT3. British GT champions Darren Leung and Dan Harper both registering wins in the last couple of weeks, with Harper winning the 1st round of the Fanatec GT World Challenge a couple of weeks ago at Paul Ricard.

Tough luck for the Tifosi, and although it was very difficult conditions at Imola, it has to be said Ferrari and AF Corse might have done better, and at the very least should have split their strategies, but ultimately it looks like it came down to timing, with Toyota getting everything right that bit sooner than Ferrari. Good showing for Porsche too, looking very strong and it all bodes well for an exciting season.

I couldnt find a le mans forum so i thought this is as close as it gets. Does anybody have atleast 6 hours of footage from either Le Mans 2001, 2002 or 2004? or know a place where i can find it?

I remember being in Imola the day of Barrichello crash, day-1 of Ratzenberger and -2 of Senna
It's such of great track!

I understand why we have now a Tamburello chicane, even though the original Tamburello was a totally different level of turn.

No matter what kind of car (or bike) you put in it, the outcome alwsys is spectacular, and so was yesterday.

My beloved Ferrari was on top of it, until the rain chaos. Hopefully this will serve to improve, as in these races small details may make huge differences

Really enjoying watching these WEC races, particularly now that the field is a little more filled out. Love hearing the different engine types, particularly that Cadillac V8.
Agreed. What a fantastic series this has become - and so quickly! Looking forward to watching the next few rounds.

Not really liking this idea as it effectively feels like the ACO just gave the middle finger to privateers (you know, the thing that many fans kinda liked with teams like Jota appearing?). But of course, the ACO can't simply have a good thing without implementing something stupid to take away some of the fun.

If the wec needs more prototypes then they should bring back lmp2 and lmp3 ._.
Problem is space. Outside of Le Mans, many tracks will not fit all the whole Hypercar class, LMGT3 AND LMP2 at once (and lets not even entertain the idea of trying squeeze in LMP3 and the many crash happy folks it brings). Its why only the 24 Hours of Le Mans allows the P2 cars.

Not really liking this idea as it effectively feels like the ACO just gave the middle finger to privateers (you know, the thing that many fans kinda liked with teams like Jota appearing?). But of course, the ACO can't simply have a good thing without implementing something stupid to take away some of the fun.

Problem is space. Outside of Le Mans, many tracks will not fit all the whole Hypercar class, LMGT3 AND LMP2 at once (and lets not even entertain the idea of trying squeeze in LMP3 and the many crash happy folks it brings). Its why only the 24 Hours of Le Mans allows the P2 cars.
I think I'd rather have more manufacturers and one car each, then possibly less manufacturers with two cars each.

Back