20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW that car looks bent on the side. It is a very nice update by the way for a standard.

me_gusta_by_erikjdurwoodii-d3bd6he.png

Me gusta mucho.

Seriously, it's a great shot. 👍

Hey! The car is very.... ugly?, but i like the composition on all shots.

Love this one.

Great job as always, even better with this standard.

Very good 👍 I like it a lot in fact :lol: the Lolvo is going to take over the world I predict, that is the disaster spoken of occurring in 2012. Isn't this Top Gears recommendation for buying as your first car as well (thinking back a few series now)

Great work 👍 Love the motion in the first few shots :)

It's ultra awesome volvo shots, 20832 !!! :drool::drool::drool:

Thanks, Shaolin! :lol:

Hey! The car is very.... ugly?, but i like the composition on all shots.

Love this one.

Great job as always, even better with this standard.

Thanks!
But that car isn't ugly. I'm 100% legit right now. I would really buy this car and make something like this out of it. You won't get any more practical car!

Very good 👍 I like it a lot in fact :lol: the Lolvo is going to take over the world I predict, that is the disaster spoken of occurring in 2012. Isn't this Top Gears recommendation for buying as your first car as well (thinking back a few series now)

Great work 👍 Love the motion in the first few shots :)

You're right :)
Thanks! :)

Wow, guess I'm a little late, but that Lolvo set is amazing! Super fanastic job. 👍 :)

Odd cars that I cannot even vaguely begin to understand why PD put in the game instead of something else always make cool sets :cool: Looking forward to it 👍

I'm sorry, but as I true Volvo umm... Lolvo fanboy, I must disagree. It is a fantastic car which must be included for it to be a real driving simulator. [/Fanboy rant] :lol:

Now, 20832, I am disappoint. Why haven't you made even more pictures? These aren't enough to display this wonder on wheels. But I might let it slide due to how ridiculously awesome they are. :drool:👍

Might I ask you to join the "Lolvo Bros"? I think SVX is ready to welcome you into the family as well. :lol:

Keep shooting Pascal, and I'll try to check in more often than I have been lately. :guilty:

Fantastic pictures mate, thanks so much for doing my request!

Might I ask you to join the "Lolvo Bros"? I think SVX is ready to welcome you into the family as well. :lol:

Go for it!

I'm sorry, but as I true Volvo umm... Lolvo fanboy, I must disagree. It is a fantastic car which must be included for it to be a real driving simulator. [/Fanboy rant] :lol:

Now, 20832, I am disappoint. Why haven't you made even more pictures? These aren't enough to display this wonder on wheels. But I might let it slide due to how ridiculously awesome they are. :drool:👍

Keep shooting Pascal, and I'll try to check in more often than I have been lately. :guilty:

Thanks, Jacob!
What do I have to do to be a Lolvo Bro? :lol:

not sure if iam messing something
or there is alot of guys here are 9gagers :odd:

Of course. :lol:

SVX
Fantastic pictures mate, thanks so much for doing my request!
Go for it!

Cheers, SVX!
We'll see if I'm the right for the elitist ring of Lolvo. :D

Would be too much bling for me.

So, here's a Preview to Part 1 of my small series called "The World of V10"
I'm going to show you 3 cars with V10's from different continents :)

Part 1: Europe!

It means that it looks nasty, but he's only joking :lol:

That is rather tasty looking, a chocolate brown R8 :drool: 👍

Good looking combo colour/car on that R8. Red from tail lights and brown are always a good choiche. Remembered me a old set of mine with the HPA TT.

Good work 20832, as always 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back