20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

  • Thread starter Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
  • 136,143 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time, that I update my gallery :lol:
Here's a preview for the next (smaller) update from my latest Online Race with following chaps:


​
 
Your flickr gallery tells everything.

:bowdown:
 
nice preview but i though that you are a butt guy :sly:
 
Last edited:
Great looking preview!
 
I just love the 458 in black, woop woop! Cool pic! :)
 
Awesome pic of the Elite photographers:sly:👍.
 
Thanks Guys! Don't expect too great stuff though :lol:












​
 
Lovely pics, great editing, nice mood :)👍
 
Great stuff here! Nice set!:)
 
liked that rear end muira shot :drool:
that looks sexy :megusta:
 
liked that rear end muira shot :drool:
that looks sexy :megusta:
 
My favourite 3,5,6 - this is very beatiful photos :drool:
 
Very nice, love the miura shot
 
Nice pics. Like the tones:).
 
Pics are great, espcially this one :drool::drool::drool:
6969137494_21bab38ed3_z.jpg

And why set is so small ? :)
 
Nothing too spectacular, but still good pics. Love the 458 shot. :)
 
I love how you started this set with a shot of each car waiting on the grid, sets up a feeling of anticipation of a great battle to come, but then you only have two shots of the actual racing. :( I wanted more. :lol: Great shots none the less. 👍 Just still feels like a teaser to me. ;)
 
Nice pics. Like the tones:).

Thanks Horde! :)

Pics are great, espcially this one :drool::drool::drool:
6969137494_21bab38ed3_z.jpg

And why set is so small ? :)

Thanks Ilya, it's also my favorite.
And well, I had a couple more shots, but there were all kinda the same, and I don't like to see that, way too monotone. :lol:

Nothing too spectacular, but still good pics. Love the 458 shot. :)

Thanks Joris!
Wasn't intended to be too spectacular :lol:

I love how you started this set with a shot of each car waiting on the grid, sets up a feeling of anticipation of a great battle to come, but then you only have two shots of the actual racing. :( I wanted more. :lol: Great shots none the less. 👍 Just still feels like a teaser to me. ;)

Thanks! Yeah, I don't really like too big sets of online races. Especially with short tracks like Monaco, you get a lot of shots at the same positions. Even though you could bring in variation with the cars, it's still the same spot on the track. Monaco definetly only has two maybe three hot spots, and that was definetly a disadvantage. :)
 
images


These are spectacular! I love the tone & setting of this set. Good job sir 👍
 
Thanks e_dub! Glad you droped in again! :)

Got something new for you guys :dopey:




​
 
Loving the 1st one 20832 :drool:👍
 
No problem, but I had to wipe my eyes to check if these were real. :lol:
 
you know if anyone wrote Lamborghini in their gallery title i gotta enter it :)
i feel the first one is missing something but its great 👍
i liked the second one more, it makes me feel like its pretty old pic :drool:👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back