20832 Photography - Random Shots (Shelby GT500, BRZ S, etc.)

• Thread starter 20832
  • 30 comments
Germany
Germany
What's good, people? 20832 here, making my official comeback from the (rather long) hiatus!
For the people, who've been a part of this fine forum for a longer time, may still remember my (rather successful) 20832 Photography from the GT5 days, which I had to close down due to lack of time.

Since I'm currently in the middle of finals for my A - level, time is still not infinitely available, but I have more time on my hands, so I've bought GT6 2 days ago and started to experiment with the photomode and fell in love again.

Anyways, feel free to leave praises and constructive criticism, as I am not perfect and quite frankly after more than a year of not shooting in - game photos and editing them, I'm quite rusted in, so again all types of feedback are more than appreciated!

To give you a quick rundown about what I'm using to edit my pictures, I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS6 with Nik Color Efex Pro 4. I would describe my style as minimalistic and professional. I try to achive and capture the highest possible realism in the pictures, so if you're looking for some insane editing skills and photo manipulation or even artistic shots, then you're unfortunately in the wrong showroom. Neverthenless I hope you guys (and girls) can appreciate the work that is going into shooting and also editing these shots as I am very proud of each and every one of them!

So, that should be more than enough with the introduction and welcome note to my showroom, so enough of the text and from here on, I'll let my photos do the talking!

BMW M4 @ Mount Panorama a.k.a. Bathurst

14147808771_18227b0382_o.jpg

13964491388_870a21e568_o.jpg

14147808981_d8f34cbd59_o.jpg

14148281132_3c93102a22_o.jpg

14148281282_9c7f17de98_o.jpg

14171189363_7b98c79fd7_o.jpg

Great pics 20832 - I love the lighting. I still haven't purchased GT6, and don't know if I will. :( Like you, things have just been too busy. Anyway, glad to see your new pictures. 👍

Thanks Jamoru, glad to be back. Unfortunately my DFGT is acting up a little, but I'm hopefully able to shoot some new photos next week after I sobered up after Wednesday :D

Since I had a couple of shots laying around, I thought that I might as well edit them and present them to you, as I think some of these shots turned out pretty well!
Anyways, he's my preview for my new set called

"Tesla (S)wag"​

14225097763_f1625ac3bc_o.jpg

Feels like the forums became slower at the end of the GT5 era and it's been that way ever since. Well, I too am not a super-fast or very frequent user nowadays.

Oh, and the shots.:D
The blue-toned ones look pretty weird IMO, but the other ones are cool. I prolly like the preview the most.

Thanks guys! Yeah, this blue tint wasn't actually planned, it just how it turned out and I had no possibility to really neutralise it

For what it's worth I think #4 looks great, to me the blue accents look terrific. The mixture of warm and cool in #6 is a bit odd though.

Great to have you back mate. The M4 shots are excellent, and the first 2 of the Tesla are great, but the rest at SSR7 have some weird color balancing issues in all honesty.

Yeah, I don't really know either why they've turned out the way they did. I think a lot has to do with the actual color of the Tesla, always found white cars hard to capture correctly on SSR7, oh well.

But I appreciate your positive feedback for my M4 shots and the negative feedback on my Tesla shots, gtuned! :)

After the "flop" I decided to give it another go and shot some random cars in random locations. I actually found the reason as of why there are weird artifacts in some of the Tesla shots and was able to eliminate them, especially the Evoque shot would've turned out the same, if I didn't find that little trick :)
Anyways, as always, critisism is more than appreciated, but so is positive feedback!

As a little apology I've uploaded my favorite shot to my deviantArt account, where you can download the Shelby GT500 picture in Full HD!

Random Shots No. 1

14063780949_cb7bac0fc6_o.jpg

14063771588_2f40544a35_o.jpg

Download in Full HD

14248242042_c487f90455_o.jpg

14063781099_482a04b46d_o.jpg

Great you are back ! Great new gallery start 👍
The first set with the M4 on Bathurst is superb, very realistic, with some great angles and a beautiful light in some shots 👍
And the last four shots are all excellent with especially a great sense of motion in the first three. Nice work !

Back