21000 DR points lost in 3 races

• Thread starter vicbol
  • 17 comments
Spain
Barcelona
ORT-vicbol
Just 1 month ago finally reached Dr A+. After that, my performance has been irregular and I have gone back to DrA. bad races, some server desconections and other things. Nothing to say, mostly my performance wasnt pretty good. My fault.
Well last friday after the last update I was DRA with 37.XXX points. Did 3 races, I dont care if the were good or bad. The point is that after those 3 races I have exactly 15.000 Dr points and obviously I’m DRB. That means I have lost 21000 points in 3 races.
Any answer for this? Bug?
Thank you!

I have exactly 15.000 Dr points and obviously I’m DRB. That means I have lost 21000 points in 3 races.
Your Sportsmanship Rating has fallen far enough (to SR B, at 40-45 I think) that it has reset your Driver Rating to B.

Your Sportsmanship Rating has fallen far enough (to SR B, at 40-45 I think) that it has reset your Driver Rating to B.
Ok that makes sense. Thank you.
Do you know how many points you loose with a server disconection during a race?

For DR, everyone who quits or gets disconnected scores as if they lost to everyone who finished the race. There's no extra DR penalty.

Not sure what happens with SR. Probably it just leaves you with whatever you'd gained/lost in the race up to that point.

The SR threshold you crossed was at 35 in SR C... you started the day with only 60, so lost 27 over three races. With how harsh it is on DR A and above at the moment, it's all too easy to lose 9 points in a race. Just bad luck (or bad driving) that you had three in a row :(

See here for details of DR reset thresholds.

I'm not sure it's a fixed value - I've lost between 800 and 1,200 points each time it's happened though.
I suggest you to ask your questions here, the home of Daily Racers 👍
I don't suggest that, and I'm a site administrator.

There's simply no need to shoehorn every possible discussion point vaguely related to one topic into one huge, monolithic thread.

Thank you guys. Its true that I had some issues with DrD drivers lately (matchmaking is sometimes a bit weird) but didnt know it could go that far...
Then its time to recover and get my rank back!

it depends on how many people were in the race and what level they were. The game considers you as having lost to every other player, although I don't know how it handles other DNF's. Perhaps it's the order of disconnection or you only lose points to those that did finish and not to other DNFs which would make more sense. Anyone know?

You lose a base of 80 points per player + the difference in DR / 500 up to a maximum of 160. If they were higher level you lose less points. So the maximum you can lose in a daily A is 1760, B 2400, C 3040. That's if you are A+ getting disconnected in a room full of DR.D players. Half of those values is more realistic. If you get disconnected as the sole DR.D player in a room full of A+ you likely lose nothing or only 1 point per player. Post a screenshot if a room like that ever happens :)

Would be nice if you answered some questions as admin that were asked politely by a few then ?
I've checked through my PMs and can't find anything from you. Nevertheless, if I've missed something I'm terribly sorry that my wife's abdominal surgery has come at a terribly inconvenient time for you.

Just 1 month ago finally reached Dr A+. After that, my performance has been irregular and I have gone back to DrA. bad races, some server desconections and other things. Nothing to say, mostly my performance wasnt pretty good. My fault.
Well last friday after the last update I was DRA with 37.XXX points. Did 3 races, I dont care if the were good or bad. The point is that after those 3 races I have exactly 15.000 Dr points and obviously I’m DRB. That means I have lost 21000 points in 3 races.
Thank you!

All I can say is, " a man must know his limitations."

Man you're not alone.
I lost 45000 DR in 2 races last weekend due to an very malicious Chinese player punting me off deliberately.

from 48k DR SR94 to 3K DR SR1. I have to take a nap to cool myself down.

Thank to a good combination of circuits and cars I managed to recover to 41K DR in 24 hours.

Will withdraw the race as long as I see the player's ID on the grid.

Latest Posts

Back