22 an 23 tickets?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShaZZa
  • 10 comments
  • 14,482 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
724
Australia
QLD AUS
Messages
ShaZZa_BFE
Messages
ShaZZa BFE
I noticed in the market place forum that there are now lvl 22 and 23 tickets up for trades.

My question is how do you get these? (apart from trading)
 
I think it's for doing the new seasonals with the Fiat 500 and Lotus Elise 111R.
 
Ah ok. Haven't checked those out yet. I guess i will now.
 
Ah ok. Haven't checked those out yet. I guess i will now.

Good luck mate,I found the Fiat one quite hard.
 
Good luck mate,I found the Fiat one quite hard.

Good luck with the others also, the WRX one is harder than a porn star after too much viagra :sly:
 
Good luck with the others also, the WRX one is harder than a porn star after too much viagra :sly:

Thanks dude,lol,I tried to do the one in the Lotus but made the mistake of doing an oil change and bam they wouldn't let me in.:ouch:
 
Good luck with the others also, the WRX one is harder than a porn star after too much viagra :sly:

Awesome :sly:

Thanks dude,lol,I tried to do the one in the Lotus but made the mistake of doing an oil change and bam they wouldn't let me in.:ouch:

use the power limiter 👍
 
Thanks dude,lol,I tried to do the one in the Lotus but made the mistake of doing an oil change and bam they wouldn't let me in.:ouch:

Turn down the power with the limiter. I used a Lotus I had modded up pretty good. Just turned down the power and added some ballast to make weight.
 
Turn down the power with the limiter. I used a Lotus I had modded up pretty good. Just turned down the power and added some ballast to make weight.

What he said ^^^. The Lotus one is tricky enough but it ain't too bad, I got 2nd after 3 attempts. It's the WRx one that'll break your DS3/Wheel lol
 
Okay,thanks guys 👍 I must admit I feel kinda silly for not working that out so quickly.:dunce:
 
Okay,thanks guys 👍 I must admit I feel kinda silly for not working that out so quickly.:dunce:

I only discovered the power limiter recently, I used to race cars stock so never paid attention, so you're not alone
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back