24 Heures Du Mans - Special Event RaceOpen 

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
imagesMTWCSLZD.jpg

Near the end of October 2015, GTOR will be holding a 24 Hour Le Mans Race, which will possibly be followed by other 24Hhr races, and the race will be open to all. For now, we'll keep the information simple;

- Teams may consist of 2-4 drivers

- Number of classes will be determined by number of entries, but will hopefully range from LMP1 to GT3 to GT Cup. (Maybe a separate Group C class if interest)

- An idea of numbers will be needed to shape how the event will run

If people are interested then let me know. If you are looking for a team to drive for, or want to enter a team, let me know, along with your PSN ID.
Even if you wish to be involved but don't want to drive, let us know, as other spots such as commentary / stewarding will be open.

:cheers:

In association with GTORacing and the WEC

I like racing atleast 8 drivers if not 16, so I would break it up into LMP 1 or 2 not both, and GT PRO or AM (or just call it GT3 category so there is atleast 8 drivers competing in each class for 24 hrs (+some people are going to drop out...)

-Thoughts?

I like racing atleast 8 drivers if not 16, so I would break it up into LMP 1 or 2 not both, and GT PRO or AM (or just call it GT3 category so there is atleast 8 drivers competing in each class for 24 hrs (+some people are going to drop out...)

-Thoughts?
Classes will be determined by numbers as said already. LMP1, LMP2 and GT3 will be run at least, but if we can get more then we'll have more classes with more competition

Classes will be determined by numbers as said already. LMP1, LMP2 and GT3 will be run at least, but if we can get more then we'll have more classes with more competition
If that's the case I'll drive for the fastest category so I can use the timing and scoring. I don't know when car choice is open but I'll take either the Factory 908, or the Matmut 908...

If that's the case I'll drive for the fastest category so I can use the timing and scoring. I don't know when car choice is open but I'll take either the Factory 908, or the Matmut 908...
car's will be decided when we know how many we need due to numbers 👍

Back