(GTOR) | [WEC] | World Endurance ChampionshipOpen 

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
c erts.png

Welcome to the World Endurance Championship (WEC) by GTOR.

Rules / Regulations

Timetable / Calendar

Entry List

Last edited:
Tagging some people who may be interested.

@Timlour, @Pubs16, @Aaroh007, @WanganGhost, @FutureF1

This is something I could see you guy's get into.

You can't very well expect LMP cars to race on the Nordschelife? That will not end well I'm sure.
As far as I know right now, both classes will be running at the Nordschelife, however, I may attempt to talk True into making that a GT3 only event, or have it changed to the GP/F layout, so we subsequently lose a round.

But, just remember, everything is still in a Preliminary phase

You can't very well expect LMP cars to race on the Nordschelife? That will not end well I'm sure.
No so far the 24 le mans will run only LMP, where the 24Hr Nordschleife will run only GT3. Yeah that would just be chaos :lol:

Again, I don't want to force things upon people. We're here to shape things around people's opinions, real life and make this enjoyable 👍

No so far the 24 le mans will run only LMP, where the 24Hr Nordschleife will run only GT3.
That's good to hear. Although making Le Mans an LMP-only event would take away from it's character I'm afraid. Le Mans is supposed to be a multiclass venue with these machines. The Nordschelife can be multiclassed, but not with these cars.

No so far the 24 le mans will run only LMP, where the 24Hr Nordschleife will run only GT3. Yeah that would just be chaos :lol:

Again, I don't want to force things upon people. We're here to shape things around people's opinions, real life and make this enjoyable 👍
I'd put in brackets next to each race which classes are running so we don't have any confusion. :lol:

Also, the Corvette we are using is the Z06, just checked which one it was on GT.

That's good to hear. Although making Le Mans an LMP-only event would take away from it's character I'm afraid. Le Mans is supposed to be a multiclass venue with these machines. The Nordschelife can be multiclassed, but not with these cars.
We want as many cars as possible fighting for the win, as having 3 or 4 isn't as exciting as say 8 or 16.

As True has said, we are here to mould things around everyone's likes and dislikes, we don't want to force things onto people. :)👍

Last edited:
Just puttin' in my $0.02 :)

Do as you guys like.
I know. And I was just saying that you're advice is warmly welcomed as we are here to mould things around what suits people best, we want everyone to have the best experience they can here, and by listening to people and their thoughts, that's how we can achieve it. :)👍

OK how do we sign up?

Edit: the rules are a bit shady in that area, It just says contact the race director. So would I contact the race director be for each race or before the series and with what information? My bank details? My shoe size?

Last edited:
OK how do we sign up?

Edit: the rules are a bit shady in that area, It just says contact the race director. So would I contact the race director be for each race or before the series and with what information? My bank details? My shoe size?
You basically start a PM up with tge Race Director, tell him what car you would like to use, car number, your driver's, etc.

But, uh, y'know, if you want to leave your bank details, you can. I kid, obviously.

Never give out your bank details on the Internet, kids. 👍

thanks everyone :cheers:

@NW48 not my fault, blame @Storm_SP17 ;) #BlameStorm
Why do we need to sign up individually if we are racing as a team? Why don't we sign up as a team?

Edit: can we do the form more then once if we change our mind?

If a driver has to a minimum of 2 hours per race, how it a team of anything over 2 drivers going to get that a a 6 hour race of you add it the times taken to do a driver change?

I.e: driver 1 does 2 hours
1 minute driver change
Driver 3 does 2 hours
1 minute driver change
Driver 3 does a 1 hour 58 minutes

As driver 3 didn't completed the minimum drive time the team is disqualified.

Last edited:
Why do we need to sign up individually if we are racing as a team? Why don't we sign up as a team?

Edit: can we do the form more then once if we change our mind?
because as we stand team spots won't be open unless a full team walks up to us and presents thir entry. This is to stop someone entering a team with only 1 driver at the moment. If people want to form up as we go aong then that's fine, but those interested without a team will be organised into ne where possible.

@True-blue-8
If a driver has to a minimum of 2 hours per race, how it a team of anything over 2 drivers going to get that a a 6 hour race of you add it the times taken to do a driver change?

I.e: driver 1 does 2 hours
1 minute driver change
Driver 3 does 2 hours
1 minute driver change
Driver 3 does a 1 hour 58 minutes

As driver 3 didn't completed the minimum drive time the team is disqualified.
Will we take stint pictures?

@True-blue-8

Will we take stint pictures?
did not see the edit sorry 👍

There should be a rule that says 10 minutes may be removed/added on the total time you drive to allow for that.

Stint photos will need to be taken for 2nd sources but we'll be using other means to track times 👍

What's a "Full Team"
If you have 3 drivers ready who will be racing then that's the minimum acceptable team entry 👍

Great ! 👍
I'm stuck, I prefer signing up in GT category but on the other hand I'd love to race Le Mans 24...
Unless it'll be possible to do some kind of "freelancing" for a team lacking drivers for the long rounds ?

Back