24 Hr Le Mans....

  • Thread starter Thread starter IGNEOUS_ROCKS
  • 7 comments
  • 1,021 views
Messages
6
Messages
IGNEOUS_ROCKS
24 hr Le Mans......Anyone watching and loving knowing all the corners,
Thank you Kaz!!!!!!!
 
Did you see the McNish crash?

If this stays GT5 related, it stays. If it becomes a discussion of the actual race, we have one of those in the Motorsports forum already...
 
I loved the fact that i was able to play GT5 and watch some of the Highlights :)
Much fun trying to race along :)
 
If this stays GT5 related, it stays. If it becomes a discussion of the actual race, we have one of those in the Motorsports forum already...
I was going to say I had a crash just like it whilst playing GT5...
 
Love seeing the slingshot off Tertre Rouge. Watching Mulsanne thinking about the gear shifting after going a bit fast, and then the Porsche Curves.
 
Apparently I didn't make myself clear enough for the individuals who've now had their comments removed.

If this stays GT5 related, it stays. If it becomes a discussion of the actual race, we have one of those in the Motorsports forum already...

We already have a Le Mans 2011 discussion thread. It's in the Motorsports forum where it belongs. This is a GT5 forum. Discussion of the current real-world race does not belong here and this thread will be locked or removed if it continues.
 
One thing all my runs on the circuit have done is give an appreciation for how skilled those drivers are. The way the R18s take the Porsche Curves is amazing.

What I found hilarious in the horror of the Rockenfeller wreck is that I have had many of those racing in GT5. Because I try so hard to run clean, and the AI has a tendency to cut you right off, I have had almost the same accident as Rockenfeller had because of lap traffic. That kink leading up to Indy is a proper

Those GT cars can be murder to a night stint.
 
Back