24 - Season 6 - UNSPOILED! (please no show details)

  • Thread starter Thread starter LewyMan
  • 6 comments
  • 708 views
Messages
440
Australia
Kensington Grove, QLD, Australia
Okay, this thread is purely for discussion and anticipation of Season 6, for people who are waiting for the show to come on.
 
Not being funny but we already have two other 24 threads, why not use the one that isn't currently discussing season 6 to discuss the show in general ;).
 
I know there is one for Season 6, this one is for people who would like to discuss it but haven't seen it yet, such as us in Australia.
 
So what is there to discuss if you don't have any content to actually talk about?

I don't know how legal it is, but you can get the episodes on the internet. I assume as long as you already have FOX in Australia, should be no problem.
 
I don't know how legal it is, but you can get the episodes on the internet. I assume as long as you already have FOX in Australia, should be no problem.

We have Fox on cable (Well I do), however the rights to 24 in Australia are owned by the Free-to-Air network Channel 7. In Australia, Fox can only show it after Channel 7 has, and Channel 7 aren't showing it till July.
 
I know there is one for Season 6, this one is for people who would like to discuss it but haven't seen it yet, such as us in Australia.
But we already had 2 threads oabout 24, the season 6 one and a general 24 thread. What I was saying is why not just use the general 24 thread.
 
Back