"24"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evolution.
  • 54 comments
  • 2,591 views
The trailer looked great and I'm really looking forward to the next season . . . cannot wait until January for the next to come.
 
Wayne Palmer is the President? Cool.
 
I recently saw the latest season on TV, and it was amazing, I loved it! The season prior to that was great as well. I'm almost dying of suspense for the next one.............
 
I'm wearing my CTU shirt in anticipation... :D
 
I better start clearing some space on the SKY+ planner!
 
Definitely looking forward to it. Isn't it a two day two hour a day special coming up?
 
In the US yes, Suday there's the first two episodes, then two more monday night.
 
YES!!!!!!! This is going to be a great two days of 24!!!! *Runs around pumping his fist*
 
Haha, the first two episodes of the new season are already leaked onto the internet and I'm sure the next two are likely to follow shortly. That's great.

The temptation is strong.
 
Haha, the first two episodes of the new season are already leaked onto the internet and I'm sure the next two are likely to follow shortly. That's great.

The temptation is strong.
Yep. :sly:

I just saw the four episodes, and the First Act to the fith one. It gets straight into the action. I personally prefer a little build up, that had happened from previous seasons, but they pulled it off quite well. I don't want to spoil anything, but a few surprises happen in episode 4. I just can't wait to see the rest!

So far then, two thumbs up. 👍 👍
 
I got my DVR set up ready to go on Sunday. It's going to be great to watch 24 in HD.
 
I used to like it. Then, I saw Jack Bauer jump off a 20ft high ledge, land perfectly, and chase down a guy 20 years his junior. It's just the most unrealistic show on TV if you ask me. Jack Bauer can do anything.
 
He jumped 20 feet? When was this? I can't recall him jumping off a 20ft ledge. It's certainly not the most realistic show on TV but most of it is plausable. If you want unrealistic theres far more unrealistic shows on TV right now and there have been even more so in the past.
 
He jumped 20 feet? When was this? I can't recall him jumping off a 20ft ledge. It's certainly not the most realistic show on TV but most of it is plausable. If you want unrealistic theres far more unrealistic shows on TV right now and there have been even more so in the past.

I believe season 2. Don't know the exact episode. I don't even think most of it is plausable. Are you watching the same 24? Jack never messes up. He ALWAYS catches the bad guy. I saw a jet shoot a grounded helicopter once, Jack barely escaped. Also, the helicopter just exploded into a fireball. Didn't move an inch. Real missles would crater the ground, lol.

I don't watch 24 anymore.
 
I used to like it. Then, I saw Jack Bauer jump off a 20ft high ledge, land perfectly, and chase down a guy 20 years his junior. It's just the most unrealistic show on TV if you ask me. Jack Bauer can do anything.

That's a terrible reason to stop watching such a great show; besides, Jack has done far more insane things than jump off a 20ft ledge.
 
That's a terrible reason to stop watching such a great show; besides, Jack has done far more insane things than jump off a 20ft ledge.

I didn't stop watching because it's cheezy, I just found better shows.

Dexter and Six Feet Under pwn 24.
 
G.T
Yep. :sly:

I just saw the four episodes, and the First Act to the fith one. It gets straight into the action. I personally prefer a little build up, that had happened from previous seasons, but they pulled it off quite well. I don't want to spoil anything, but a few surprises happen in episode 4. I just can't wait to see the rest!

So far then, two thumbs up. 👍 👍

Are they the real deal? How's the quality of episodes? Ah well, I'll just wait until tomorrow night.
 
Are they the real deal? How's the quality of episodes? Ah well, I'll just wait until tomorrow night.
Yeah, the real deal. I'm not going to post the link to it, for obvious reasons, but the quality is the same as a normal DVD. Only several times there was a slight blipping, but nothing to worry about.
 
I don't think the beginning was any more actionpacked than last season's when President Palmer was shot in the first 3 minutes of the season.
 
Are they the real deal? How's the quality of episodes? Ah well, I'll just wait until tomorrow night.

They're perfect DVD quality and apparently from a retail DVD which is scheduled to be released soon after the first 4 episodes screen (from what I quickly read before obtaining the episodes). Some thrilling action in the first 4 episodes, I've only seen season 5 of 24 and have been meaning to see the first 4 seasons but just haven't got around to it. One day...
 
Hehe, I forgot to say Jack does a bit of crazy driving in an old white Jeep Grand Cherokee (I think?) in one of the episodes. The angle the tail slid out around the corner was quite hilarious to watch. :lol:

They're perfect DVD quality and apparently from a retail DVD which is scheduled to be released soon after the first 4 episodes screen (from what I quickly read before obtaining the episodes).
Yep, the PREMIERE DVD.
 
He jumped 20 feet? When was this? I can't recall him jumping off a 20ft ledge. It's certainly not the most realistic show on TV but most of it is plausable. If you want unrealistic theres far more unrealistic shows on TV right now and there have been even more so in the past.

That's what makes it entertaining. He's the new Chuck Norris. In fact, Jack Bauer played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
 
Who cares about "realism" and "quality"? It's exciting stuff. Can't wait to watch it tonight.
 
Back