24h of Nurburgring Layout Gameplay

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Aceofsquares, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Aceofsquares

Aceofsquares

I recently stumbled into a video of a BMW M6 GT3 racing on the 24h layout of the Nurburgring. This footage seems to be quite new (uploaded a few days ago).

Also do you guys hear the new shifting sounds?

2. Aceofsquares

Aceofsquares

As the idiot i am, I miss spelled "Gameplay"

Edit:Fixed

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    AgentBlackDog and TheNuvolari like this.
  3. Sharpie

Sharpie

I love it.

4. super_gt

super_gt

TheNuvolari and Lord Kacperov like this.
  5. Lord Kacperov

Lord Kacperov

It's already been uploaded to the Trailers, Videos and Screenshots thread.

TheNuvolari and Lord Protector like this.
  6. sems4arsenal

sems4arsenal Premium

Would love a side by side with M6 GT3 footage from the beta.

7. marcvic

marcvic Premium

Sounds very good compared to the real thing.

deviln3, NixxxoN, hellZfirE and 5 others like this.
  8. 05XR8

05XR8

Could the AI signalling, have to do with player aggression? Maybe AI is set low? Look like the AI want no part of it.

9. Just The Stig

Just The Stig

Did anyone else notice the new tyre sounds? They sound real now...well, MUCH better than in the beta anyway. Or is it just my imagination?... I noticed this near the end of the video, before the straight on a few corners in driver view.

10. Tavilha

Tavilha

Did anyone else notice the steward waving a green flag after the crash at Hocheichen - this probably means other stewards waved yellow flags before the crash.
    Could this mean other flags (blue, black and white, black flags, etc...) are also being introduced in Gran Turismo finally?
    As for the turn signals, it would make a lot more sense if the AI used this while being waved blue flags...

11. GENERALSAVANT

GENERALSAVANT

I would say it has to be a setting, there's no way the AI would preform like this in normal racing unless it's been told to. We could very well be seeing a training run of some kind.

12. TiMcF1

TiMcF1

All things considered after playing GT6 and watching a handfull of GTS A.I. race videos, I honestly believe the A.I. will be a let down. Another reason why I'm not too disappointed by the absence of a career mode. No, the only real challenge you will get in GTS is from the licenses, mission challenges, mini games and of course online racing. It has been stated somewhere by PD officials that GTS will focus more on racing; I thin that is a great decision, and hopefully when they improve things with A.I. in the near future we will get career modes in later instalments.

I cant help seeing GTS for what it seems like-although a fully fledged title-as a testing ground for a new approach.

That is in my IMHO.

13. TheNuvolari

TheNuvolari

Maaaaan... how can the game look so goooood... It's unbelievable that this game's graphics catches up with FM7 and PC2... and those are on much, much powerful things... called PCs. :p

AgentBlackDog and Lord Kacperov like this.
  14. Matvex

Matvex

could be the compressed vid, but IMO i'ts still too dark in the interior view. when I look at my own dash on a sunny day even if it's in full shadow I can clearly see everything. Looks like fun though.

15. infamousphil

infamousphil

Looks great and sounds nice. But there are too many omissions for me to be worth my hard earned mulla. Only knowing that this is NOT the last GT in Kaz's self-denying future gives me some solis. Here's to knowing that there IS a future for Gran Turismo after Sport. Hope my Forza friends are still there ;)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  16. oneloops

oneloops

Still again the weak point is the AI level, sad :(

I hope PD introduce a harder setting, or hardcore or alien mode or whatever in other to big battles in GROUP against the AI, and not so much easy to pass in braking and by slipstream behind the other cars. Pcars 1 and Assetto are very enjoyable thanks to the AI difficulty, not starting 11 and chasing the one who scaped at the beggining ...

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
    rixtar, Lord Kacperov and Tired Tyres like this.
  17. sumbrownkid

sumbrownkid

The guy in the video drives like he is a Force India driver and the barriers are a team mate.

18. hellZfirE

hellZfirE

Jesus cristo this is a MASSIVE improvement from the beta sound wise.

I'm astonished at how identical the game sound are compared with the real car.

Amazing amazing stuff. The new tyre sounds are also great, and it has different ranges too. Whew.

19. Tired Tyres

Tired Tyres

I'm genuinely impressed by the improvement in sound there. :tup:

20. hobbsy

hobbsy

Is it me, or does the sound in the video sound like it's captured externally and not direct capture from the audio source?
    I swear I can hear that clattering sound of a geared wheel, like a logitech! :odd:

TheNuvolari likes this.
  21. CCLOPES

CCLOPES

Anyone else hear the juicy upshifts?! c:

TheNuvolari and CodeCmdr like this.
  22. Nissan_S14

Nissan_S14

Nurburgring Nurburgring Nurburgring Nurburgring

They should make more gameplays of he other tracks as well.

marvthegamer likes this.
  23. gregorius93

gregorius93

So glad that we are getting closer to the release date :cheers:

24. Chikane

Chikane

Yea like more of Circuit de 24h du Mans :lol: Ok lets face it the Nurburgring is the only big track this game has

25. Diablo_rf

Diablo_rf

Why? Just why for **** sake polyphony digital in 15 years can't make camera views like in other NORMAL racing games??
    Why we can't have a normal hood camera and not rooftop and a normal cockpit camera with a better view?
    The camera optioms is killing all the expectations for this game!

26. Freeman_Cruz

Freeman_Cruz

What is a "normal cockpit camera with a better view"?

During the beta Polyphony updated the game including an adjustable internal view, both in position and zoom, and included 3 types of chase view, more or less close to the car and with sliders to adjust the tracking axle and glide level (so that the camera follows the car or lets you see the side when making curves)

27. PhaedrusSocrate

PhaedrusSocrate (Banned)

What i would really need is option to adjust hight in bumper wiev, it's too bumpery :D

Assetto has best bumper of all, not really a bumper, but more like cockpit just without those iritating cockpits - Perfection! Freedom from claustrofobia :banghead:

28. Diablo_rf

Diablo_rf

That's what I call normal cockpit view, because I already have a wheel in front of me, I don't need to see whe ingame wheel.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

29. PhaedrusSocrate

PhaedrusSocrate (Banned)

Especialy last one for me, with proper rear view "mirror".

30. another_jakhole

another_jakhole (Banned)

Those would be nice to have as options. Thanks for showing us examples of what normal is to you.

Lord Kacperov and TheNuvolari like this.