24hr Endurances

  • Thread starter Thread starter GrandeP
  • 15 comments
  • 1,581 views
Messages
52
Messages
reign2008
I'm a few levels off unlocking the 24hr races and was just wondering if the lineup includes all 16 cars and not 12 like all the other endurances??

Thank yor.
 
I'm a few levels off unlocking the 24hr races and was just wondering if the lineup includes all 16 cars and not 12 like all the other endurances??

Thank yor.

Should be 12 car in this race
B-spec AI performance info
IMG_0667.JPG
 
What race is that you're doing?

I'd prefer 16 cars on track to 12 :nervous:
 
GrandP -I'd prefer 16 cars on track to 12

Hehe, I prefer 220 like in RL, ups - that's PS7, me thinks :dopey:
 
ye only 12 cars to a race, more would be better to make more challenging
 
What race is that you're doing?

I'd prefer 16 cars on track to 12 :nervous:

It's one of the 24 hour races, definitely. He's 8 hours in and 12 laps ahead with the X2010, and given the competition it's probably the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
 
Okay thanks. 👍 (still can't get head round only using 12 cars)
 
It's one of the 24 hour races, definitely. He's 8 hours in and 12 laps ahead with the X2010, and given the competition it's probably the 24 Hours of Le Mans.

Way out man, look at the lap times its the 24hr nurburgring.
 
It's one of the 24 hour races, definitely. He's 8 hours in and 12 laps ahead with the X2010, and given the competition it's probably the 24 Hours of Le Mans.

With those lap times I'd say that is the Nurburgring 24 Hours.
 
Probably some rain as well, looking at the last lap
 
I just noticed that there's a "GT by Citroen Race Car" in that race... isn't that an electric car??? How does that work?!

--Kevin
 
The Race and Road versions are petrol, the concept is electric.
 
I'm pretty disappointed with the AI's skill level in 24 Hours of LeMons.
I'm using a 908, stripped of all turbos, running @ 92% power.
The top AI Audi R8 can pull me down the straights, but I out drive him
every where else.
Really slow in the corners.
I pit every 5 {on softs} he pits @ 10.
I've been playing around, pacing him, and letting him get a huge lead,
then running him down.
I'm at HR 11, and now I'm going to see how long it takes me to lap him.
It would be nice to be able to adjust the difficulty level.
 
I just noticed that there's a "GT by Citroen Race Car" in that race... isn't that an electric car??? How does that work?!

--Kevin

Isn't the concept the electric one that can't be charged mid-race?
 
Back