24hr @ Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter dethc0re6
  • 11 comments
  • 1,048 views
Messages
200
United States
Las Vegas, NV
Messages
dethc0re6
Anyone done it yet on 5? I saw the posts for the guys who did it on 4..

Probably dumb ?? but you dont have to do it in one sitting right? lol
 
Yeah you do:lol:

You can pause it and sleep, or go nuts with the coffee and redbull.
 
This^ :P

I like Nurburgring, so im sort of looking forward to doing that race.

I love Nurburgring too, but I have to figure out when I'll be able to do a 24hr race haha...
 
I love Nurburgring too, but I have to figure out when I'll be able to do a 24hr race haha...

PS3's are designed to be left on over longer periods of time, so just pause it and sleep/work, and play it when you can. Or, do it like me, and get it over with in 24hrs.
 
I'm planning on getting some friends to copilot the 24h races. Only problem i see with that is that the rainy conditions need some more experience from the driver (that my pals lack...).
 
I'm planning on getting some friends to copilot the 24h races. Only problem i see with that is that the rainy conditions need some more experience from the driver (that my pals lack...).

Um, the rain makes it 5 times as easy man lol. Even if they're new at GT5, the AI cars are HOPELESS at rain races. You'll get an even larger lead, which means you can park more :P
 
Um, the rain makes it 5 times as easy man lol. Even if they're new at GT5, the AI cars are HOPELESS at rain races. You'll get an even larger lead, which means you can park more :P

Maybe it's just me that sucks then as i had some serious trouble with the rain races in that last extreme racing event. :)
 
I tried driving in my speed 12 yesterday in the rain on racing softs and i literally couldnt even make it up hills on nurburg flooring it in 6th gear.
 
Back