24th BIRTHDAY CONTEST OPEN

  • Thread starter Thread starter I Love GT6
  • 275 comments
  • 12,416 views
No! EVERYBODY loves the Skorpion! If I had a game with the Skorpion in it, I would use it regularly.
 
gamerdog6482
No! EVERYBODY loves the Skorpion! If I had a game with the Skorpion in it, I would use it regularly.

I'm not going to argue, mpl. That is all
 
locoman88
Nope, that my second favo.
gamerdog6482
Easy: Skorpion. EVERYBODY loves the Skorpion.
No no, Skorpian Dual wield;). But It's not my favo in the game.
locoman88
Everyone loves MPL
I don't :(
gamerdog6482
No! EVERYBODY loves the Skorpion! If I had a game with the Skorpion in it, I would use it regularly.
No no no no, It should be "EVERYBODY loves the Skorpian Dual Wield.
BMWcrazy

Nope:(
 
Kiparis? Spectre?
 
Mac11?
 
So I'm out now?
 
locoman88
No fair! Lol

Sorry but there are not alot of guns so not mych choise that's why.
 
MP5K ? It's my fav :lol: If not , it has to be the AK74U :)
 
^ what he says...

Greets!
 
Watergun?

edit: Happy birthday!
 
i love gt5
AK it is. Which 5 paints would you like?
5 random mattes should do the trick :) and happy birthday 👍
 
i love gt5
:lol: Thanks.

When are you gonna send FR?

Me ? Sorry about that man , been really busy the past few days . Should be able to send tomorrow . 👍
 
cheesemonger12
I thought so . Was checking because I sent you an FR but it wasn't accepted . :)

Possibly yes cause I haven't bin on in 2 or 3 days since I have my own MineCraft server :lol: I will accept today and I will send the paints today.
 
Congratulations with your 25th birthday by now? :P

Hope your OK dj....
 
Outeke
Congratulations with your 25th birthday by now? :P

Hope your OK dj....

Thank you :lol: I should find an new name but I don't know anything.

I'm ok, how are you?
 
Ok I'm giving away 1 car of your choise to a NEWBIE today.
 
Back