25 chromes and f2007

  • Thread starter Thread starter DANfour20
  • 37 comments
  • 1,330 views

DANfour20

(Banned)
Messages
325
Messages
DANfour20
All I want for christmas is a carbon X1, someone please help me out, it is the season of good will :) (25 chromes will be sent 10,10 then 5)
 
any chance of me giving you a Mclaren look a like FGT for the Ferrari? Ill throw in a Nissan R89c or something to sweeten the deal?
 
sure, i can send you the F2007 tommorow.
 
I can get you a Red Bull X1. F2007 + 15 chromes?
 
I have the s.vettel already, im looking to acquire the f2010, bently speed 8, birthday glitch 20,000,000cr cars welcome, i have none.
really want the carbon (prototype) X1, or white, black X1
 
just the mclaren will do buddy!
I still have more f2007's to trade, chromes, X1's (s.vettel only)
 
just the mclaren will do buddy!
I still have more f2007's to trade, chromes, X1's (s.vettel only)

You have the S.Vettel? Would you trade it for the FGT? If not then the F2007 is fine... Can throw more cars in for the X1 :D
 
im veryinterested in a f2007 what can i trade for one?
 
im veryinterested in a f2007 what can i trade for one?

I will take an F40 for one, but you will have to wait for the trade day 👍

STILL HAVE MORE GUY's KEEP THE OFFERS COMING
 
cool whens the day? any possiblitity i can get 3?
 
You have the S.Vettel? Would you trade it for the FGT? If not then the F2007 is fine... Can throw more cars in for the X1 :D

What cars do you have? sorry i missread your post about the mclaren, i thought you put you had a mclaren which looked like an FGT?? lol sorry i already have the FGT but I will trade you any car i dont have for the X1 m8 i can get more. 👍
 
cool whens the day? any possiblitity i can get 3?

No, 1 car for 1 car only, other then the X1 carbon. i will let you know the date in due course.
 
what about a chrome RX-7 GT-C ?
 
I have one, sorry lotus
 
What would you trade for a carbon X1?
 
as i said in the title 25 chromes and f2007
 
Hmm... Nissan R89c? :D
 
I mean do u want one for the F2007? :)
 
I have the s.vettel already, im looking to acquire the f2010, bently speed 8, birthday glitch 20,000,000cr cars welcome, i have none.
really want the carbon (prototype) X1, or white, black X1

I have those 20 million credit car. Ferrari 330 ( NEW ), Lambo Miura ( NEW ).
Can i trade you those two with F2007 ?

PSN ID: Bintara12a
 
Ill have one for the X1 please... got to work out my password for my psn for now, if not just send it to my new account... im sure i could work my way up easily with an X1 :D
 
how bout a BMW v12 LMR for the F2007
 
F10 or the F2007?
 
One problem, im away till the 28th. Is it ok to trade then? If you add me now you can see i put it in my share with friends thingy
 
Back