270 MPH Viper

  • Thread starter Thread starter Qae-rom
  • 5 comments
  • 507 views
Messages
9
I am a newbie but I want to know: How do I set up a viper so it does 270 MPH? I want to know the upgrades, settings, and model. Thanks alot.
 
well go adjust the gear setting in setting menu .The higher u put it the faster you will go teh lower you put it the more acceleration u gonna get ..
 
Get the highest of all parts. Go to "Settings" and go over to the transmission (you will see this box with diagonail lines). Select it. Go down and you will see this bar at the bottom that says Sport and Wide at the other (I think, I cant remember, need sleep). Set it fully to Wide. Go to the Test track and take a few laps...
 
BTW, welcome to GTPlanet. Use the 'Search' function at the top righthand corner near the GTP banner with the cars that change...
 
Welcome to GTPlanet! Frustrated Palm and Sparxxx beasically explained it.
 
Thanks for not being dicks like at some other forums I can think of.

*coughmkdacough*
 
Back