28 Days Later?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Naoki
  • 7 comments
  • 620 views
Messages
421
Is this the sequel to the Resident Evil movie?
 
I don't know. But from the trailers it sure sounds like a remake of the 1971 classic The Omega Man starring Charlton Heston. That movie is itself based on an excellent book called I Am Legend by Richard Matheson.

Hi, Doug!
 
Originally posted by Naoki
Is this the sequel to the Resident Evil movie?


LOL, no. Its something completly different. Go watch it , seriously
 
Originally posted by GTO_VR4
LOL, no. Its something completly different. Go watch it , seriously

Ok. Well, from the preview that I've seen. The very last scene from Resident Evil seems to be in 28 Days Later. Where the guy walks out of the hospital or something and into the empty streets?
 
No, I think it's just being released in theatres. I don't know who's in it, though.
 
This was a very minor British film, but it became a cult hit. And now it is being released in the US. I haven't seen it but loads of people are raving about it.

To find out more go here: http://us.imdb.com/Title?0289043
 
Back