Pebb's Photomode Zone - 20/10: The end of another chapter

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 275 comments
Long time since my last visit. great work on the Alfa pics. Like most of the time I'me especially impressed by your close shots which are very well made in an artistic way 👍
And that last preview is just superb !

You are really the master of abstract shots, the last one is especially splendid.
But my fav' are the first two due to their great compositions 👍

Click for the full size

#1 | Exposure Fusion
#2 > #5 | Edited
#6 | Stock

_______________________________________​

The second one and the last ones are awesome dude! Great artistic body photography! :)
That's one sexy set, well done Jamie. 2, 3, 4 and 7 are my faves. 👍
Cheers

You are really the master of abstract shots, the last one is especially splendid.
But my fav' are the first two due to their great compositions 👍
I am a big fan of close up shots. And because of this my goal is to try and make sure each update has at least one close-up shot.

The first 4 photos from the latest update are simply amazing. You really know how to capture the best details on each car. 👍
The car is a beautiful piece of art. And because of that it was always a pleasure to work with such a car.

Love that abstract Chapparal set. Some very interesting perspectives and very refreshing! 👍

New Update Coming

In the next 1-5 days work will begin on my new update featuring another VGT car.

_______________________________________________________​
very well done on the close-ups :) the angles on those are mindblowing :) piece of art :)
I am glad you approve of it.

I must say, I hate driving the Chaparral VGT, but it looks great. Your work has complimented its design perfectly. 👍 You always capture the details that no one else really notices.

I agree also with Nicolas : amazing work to underline the details of the car. The second pic is also awesome, its composition is perfect ! And I also love the last shot for the same reason 👍

Interesting use of composition and depth of field in a few of these shots. I like the 2nd shot the most from the BMW VGT set. Having the tree in the foreground really helps to emphasize the distance between the car and the camera. Good stuff! 👍

I agree with Nux, your art of conposition spot on in some of these shots ! Shots 1, 2 & 7 are especially great in my opinion :cheers:

Interesting use of composition and depth of field in a few of these shots. I like the 2nd shot the most from the BMW VGT set. Having the tree in the foreground really helps to emphasize the distance between the car and the camera. Good stuff! 👍
Thanks for popping by.

I agree with Nux, your art of conposition spot on in some of these shots ! Shots 1, 2 & 7 are especially great in my opinion :cheers:
Cheers 👍

Work has begun on my next update. But until then anymore comments would be welcomed with open arms.

I like most of the latest BMW VGT shots, but some of them do not have a good composition IMHO. I chose the third, the fourth and the sixth as an example, especially the third seems to be overdone.

Other than that I really like those pictures, the second and the fifth one are my favourites as they have a great composition + I like how you chose the scenery in number two :)👍

In my opinion the composition in these pictures is very well thought out. Yes, it is unusual, but I don't see anything wrong. I really like how you play with contrast in b&w shots. My faves are #4 (this type of composition is your hallmark) and #6 (I just like it :))

Looking forward to your next set :cheers:

Back