Pebb's Photomode Zone - 20/10: The end of another chapter

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 275 comments
I like most of the latest BMW VGT shots, but some of them do not have a good composition IMHO. I chose the third, the fourth and the sixth as an example, especially the third seems to be overdone.

Other than that I really like those pictures, the second and the fifth one are my favourites as they have a great composition + I like how you chose the scenery in number two :)👍
In my opinion the composition in these pictures is very well thought out. Yes, it is unusual, but I don't see anything wrong. I really like how you play with contrast in b&w shots. My faves are #4 (this type of composition is your hallmark) and #6 (I just like it :))

Looking forward to your next set :cheers:
Thanks for the comments lads.

Other Galleries | News
Over the last few months, I have been busy in a range of games from DRIVECLUB to FH2 and so on. However since no forum has been setup for only DRIVECLUB user galleries, this post will only feature links to two different galleries. Which of course are FM5 and FH2.

Next GT6 Update

I am aiming to resume work on my next GT6 update within the next 1-2 weeks.​

The end of another chapter

Last week, I took the chance to sell my PS3 before it's value dropped even further. And due to this there will be no more GT6 shots from me. But as a way to celebrate the end of another chapter, I am looking to release two lists containing my best shots.

Back