2D or 2J?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crazed_Coupe
  • 30 comments
  • 2,248 views
Messages
1,526
Messages
Crazed_Coupe
So I've only driven the 2J and I must say it's a very impressive car being that it's from so long ago and I thoroughly enjoyed it but I also hear that the 2D is even more fun to drive even though it is a bit slower. I'm torn between the two and I would like to get GTP's opinion on it so I can pick one up next time I see it on the UCD. 👍
 
The one that looks like a square with cool motor thing on the back. Works like the X2010 with downforce. Its fast and turns very easily. Like a little X2010 but no where near as fast. With the right setup it can beat almost any car equal to it. The 2J. Vacuum motor on it.
 
Chaparral 2J, wicked fast for having so few gears and crazy traction.

When torn between two cars, ask yourself this very simple question:
"Which one was outlawed the quickest?"
 
Chaparral 2J, wicked fast for having so few gears and crazy traction.

When torn between two cars, ask yourself this very simple question:
"Which one was outlawed the quickest?"

:lol: That's a good way to do it!
 
The 2j is the one to get. The 2d is nice too, but it can wait.
 
2j
 
I have yet to see the 2J in the UCD. The 2D came up and I bought it immediately. When the 2J "sucker car" comes up I'll buy it too :)
 
The 2j is the better of the two, it is like a mini X2010, it is one of the only cars that can beat the Hist. Car Champ. alongside the Corvette Z06 Race Car and the Toyota 7. 👍
 
The 2j is the better of the two, it is like a mini X2010, it is one of the only cars that can beat the Hist. Car Champ. alongside the Corvette Z06 Race Car and the Toyota 7. 👍

And the Jaguar XJ13, Ferrari 330 P4, Camaro/Challenger RM and Countach.
 
2J. It participated in a championship and got DQ'd because it was too fast.(In real life!)
 
i like both, 2J is fast but the 2D is funner to drive
 
The 2j is the better of the two, it is like a mini X2010, it is one of the only cars that can beat the Hist. Car Champ. alongside the Corvette Z06 Race Car and the Toyota 7. 👍

my bob cant even beat it with the 2j cause he breaks so early he is always 5-6 seconds behind the other 2j >.<
will he stop being this stupid once he reaches lvl 40?
 
Definitely 2j.it's awfully beautiful. Y not get 2..trade for 67 & 70 ticket.. Save 20 over millions
 
Yea I can't beat the 2J in the Classic car race in my Toyota 7. He had 5 seconds on me at the end.
 
I never got the chance to pick up the 2J yet but I did get the 2D from a '67 ticket and it is a very fun car to drive. From what I remember of the 2J, it seems like it drives too easy, whereas the 2D requires you to learn the car, and thus have more fun with it. :) I vote a biased 2D.
 
Won me a 2D from the Fiat lvl21 ticket. I hope to see a 2J sometime too. I swore I had a 2J once in my garage, for I have SEEN that dual propellor rear end in my livery screen at one time. it just isn't there anymore when I wanted to use it.... does this glitch exist, or am I dreaming?
 
Depends on how much credits you have. If you have allot of credits(and I mean ALLOT), buy the 2J.
 
The 2J is an odd car. On one hand it can handle really well, but it also melts rubber faster then most.
Without driving aids, its not as easy as it looks. The fridge has some really surprising torque. Off the line the car crawls, and entering corners so fast is fun, but full gas on the exit can cut the car loose really easy. Since it has high downforce, when you loose traction, you really loose it.

Its a fun drive and a must have for any real GT5 enthusiastic.
 
If you get the 2J, know that you probably won't be able to use it online. People ban it as soon as they see it.
 
I saw the 2D in UCD for 12 million today, but it's gone by now. I only had 9 mil. But would it have been worth it anyway?
 
The 2J is an odd car. On one hand it can handle really well, but it also melts rubber faster then most.
Without driving aids, its not as easy as it looks. The fridge has some really surprising torque. Off the line the car crawls, and entering corners so fast is fun, but full gas on the exit can cut the car loose really easy. Since it has high downforce, when you loose traction, you really loose it.

Its a fun drive and a must have for any real GT5 enthusiastic.

The 2J doesn't seem to work properly. It has extra grip, but it doesn't react like it is to do with the ground effects. Hit a kerb with the Red Bull and you get a massive loss of grip (while part of the car is airborne) because the vacuum is being broken. Do the same in the 2J and you only seem to lose the same level of grip as a normal car.
 
when i stare at it for long enough it starts to look like a mclaren F1. try it! :D

2da.jpg
 
Back