2fast 2furious

  • Thread starter Thread starter SKYLINE#2
  • 26 comments
  • 3,230 views

Did you like 2 fast 2 furious

  • yes

    Votes: 12 35.3%
  • no

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • kinda

    Votes: 7 20.6%

  • Total voters
    34
  • Poll closed .
Messages
1
did you like 2 fast 2 furious??
how nice was that Evo and skyline
 
I didn't really like 2 Fast 2 Furious. I hated what they did to the cars. Poor Skyline and Evo got all riced out for the movie.
I liked the first movie better. I just think people take it too seriously. It's an action movie that's supposed to be fun..nothing more than that.

-Mark
 
I liked it...to a degree. The only thing that made me gag was the opening race which some dumb*** street racers will end up trying to copy. They got it mostly right with the first movie, although most people do it with 2 cars. It was kinda dumb at spots, but it was really just about showing off some cool cars, which it did well, and I enjoyed that aspect, not to mention it being my first skyline to ever see on TV (real one...not the GT skylines).
 
Originally posted by SKYLINE#2
did you like 2 fast 2 furious??
how nice was that Evo and skyline

NICE? god. you suck.

Cano
 
i voted no to 2fast 2fake cause it was 2 gey. they also ruined both the evo and the skyline. and both fastfurious had cars that were too high off the ground, they needed to lower it a little more if they were going to mod it like that. its not the worst movie ive seen, but i didnt like it.
 
I still love the Orange Supra from the first movie, even with the heavy ass 19" wheels, graphics, and huge POS metal spoiler. Orange is my favorite color. :)
The Skyline in 2F2F (the original one that they copied) looked good in it's original form when Motorex owned it, without the crappy paint, graphics, neons, and NOS. There's no excuse for what they did to that Evo VII though. 👎


-Mark
 

Attachments

  • clskyline.jpg
    clskyline.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 201
it hurt to watch the first movie
so there is noway i can see the second:irked:
 
So help me god... Do NOT get me started on those two movies. Don't get me wrong here, Im all about imports, most importantly Mitsubishi and Subaru, but... They killed it. The fastest car in that movie (import) ran like a 13.8 in "real life". No NOS bottle was hooked up to any car, and they put like 600+ pounds of pure CRAP all over them. Poor Lancer *tear* :(
 
Its pure crap. The reverse trick was ****. What car has such a highreverse gear that could overtake people(65mph in reverse???).:confused:
 
yeah, the movie wasn't all that great as far the street scene goes, but it had nice cars, nice girls, nice music, and nice stunts. What more do you need?
 
After reading Sport Compact Car's review of the cars used in it, I couldn't enjoy the GTR. The main cars were horrible (some in the flee scene may of been good). Apart from the cars, the acting blew.
 
didn't they disable 4wd on the skyline because of it's high grip? if they wanted to swing the rear out they should have done it the right way by drifting :p.

i feel sorry for the skyline and that lancer...they didn't deserve to be crapped out like that
 
It sucks... .. And blows at the same time... Extremely unrealistic driving. Too much rice. Bad acting, bad everything.. I kinda liked the first for the entertainment, but 2Fast 2Furious just plain sucks..... And blows...
 
Originally posted by emad
didn't they disable 4wd on the skyline because of it's high grip? if they wanted to swing the rear out they should have done it the right way by drifting :p.

i feel sorry for the skyline and that lancer...they didn't deserve to be crapped out like that

Yeah. Sport Compact Car compared the Skyline traction to that of a catapiller, or... something, meh, tired.

Yeah, both of those were nice cars. I'm not sure what the hell the Eclipse was doing... but, hey, the movie sucked, so why not toss in another suck car?
 
Originally posted by Motorer1
yeah, the movie wasn't all that great as far the street scene goes, but it had nice cars, nice girls, nice music, and nice stunts. What more do you need?

again: NICE? god. you SUCK x 4.

Cano

well, a look into your signature and... :rolleyes: it explains it all
 
Originally posted by Curveball
I didn't even bother watching that damn movie.
damn u...u have 2 less wasted hours in your life than me!!!!
 
so your all saying that if someone just gave you a skyline or lancer like that you would just sell it. Yeah right
 
I hijacked it off of Kazaa.

I feel sorry for you poor bastards that paid $8.00 to see this turd of a movie.
 
Originally posted by Monster7
I hijacked it off of Kazaa.

I feel sorry for you poor bastards that paid $8.00 to see this turd of a movie.
it's $3.50 where I live to go see movies. it's really cheap.:)

I didn't bother to really pay attention to this movie. A friend of mine bought it and I fell asleep watching it at their house.
 
Originally posted by InsertCoolName
its that bad? Im not gonna waste my time
Isn't it kinda obvious that it's actually WORSE ? ;)
 
If you haven't seen it, here's what you could do to basically watch the movie and not waste the 2hrs and the money.

Get a friend, or a friendly stranger in a Civic. Cruise along side them at 30mph, and then have them yell out, "NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWZZZ!" and have them press something. The AC button, rear window defogger, whatever, a button and then have them floor it. The hardest thing to do is to not pass them. When going at such high speeds with all of the adrenaline pumping, stomping on it in your minivan may cause you to leave them way behind.
 
Originally posted by DoZeRxXx
so your all saying that if someone just gave you a skyline or lancer like that you would just sell it. Yeah right

if someone gave me the one out of the movie id sell it for a fortune :)...

i agree with you, no one in there right mind would sell a car like that (unless the one out of the movie).
i liked the cars in the movie :)
 
I know where there is a massive blooper in it.

On the first race the cars are going around the first corner. Well on the computer cars it shows that red RX7 gets the rear end out. but when it goes back to the real cars it's that pink S2000 that's getting out sideways.
 
Originally posted by Motorer1
yeah, the movie wasn't all that great as far the street scene goes, but it had nice cars, nice girls, nice music, and nice stunts. What more do you need?

Nice music? HAH!!! The music was ****ing terrible!! And so was the whole movie itself!! :rolleyes: :banghead: :mad: 👎 :yuck:
 
Back