2j,2d or f1 for x1

  • Thread starter Thread starter alvin23a
  • 8 comments
  • 474 views
Messages
1,325
Australia
New South Wales
Messages
alvin23a
Messages
ICIY BOYS
Hi i have some s.vettal x1s which ill trade for any f1 cars, 2j of 2d
 
Last edited:
Which coloured X1's do you have? Any with 0 miles?
 
Hi i have x1s which ill trade for any f1 cars, 2j of 2d

what x1's do you have? you lookin for FGT or just standard F1's?
 
you got any other cars? i have the 2D,2J and FGT (Blue) (Blue/White)

i should get a escudo soon but also got a enzo, macflan f1, fully tuned veyron, untouched veryon and a lot of rally cars
 
i should get a escudo soon but also got a enzo, macflan f1, fully tuned veyron, untouched veryon and a lot of rally cars

can you pm me what rally cars you have and what colour the veyrons are and how soon will you be getting the escudo please, then we can sort something out
 
I have the 2j and the 2d for the s.vettel x1. I think I can trade today. PM if you want to trade.
 
Back