2nd Fastest Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter DMX
  • 16 comments
  • 616 views

DMX

(Banned)
Messages
518
Hey everybody, whats ur 2nd fastest car? many ppl's are the escudo, so i was wondering what your 2nd fastest is.

ALL FOUR WHEELS ON THE GROUND

Mine is the Dodge viper GTS- 268 on the dot.
 
I think this question is answered a lot!
Correct me if I'm wrong!
Dunno about my 2nd fastest... didn't try it out yet! :O
 
Haven't really tried but I have gotten my viper GTS up to 278mph or around there somewere.
 
lol..u guys r so slow..la....my skyine v-spec 2 owns u all with 320 at max...need too tune a bit more to go faster..!!!
 
Like I said, I haven't really tried to make my cars go faster.
 
hey total turbo ....if ur so good give us your setup cause i doubt a skyline can do 320 mph!!! damm so much liar of this forum right now
 
dont have any cars atm as ive just restarted and havent done any races, just my 1st licence
 
Originally posted by Total_turbo
lol..u guys r so slow..la....my skyine v-spec 2 owns u all with 320 at max...need too tune a bit more to go faster..!!!

I thinks he is talking about Kmp/h
 
lol 310 kph that easy but i woudl love to see ur setup for 310 mph if thats what u mean
 
[alarm bells]I think we have another GTMasterR390 (a real loser, don't be like him) here[allarm bells]

Come on spill the settings for 310mph or I eat you
 
i think hes just a guy that didnt had enough attention when he was a kid!
 
Originally posted by div
i think hes just a guy that didnt had enough attention when he was a kid!

Don't ya mean have
 
2nd fastest car is now my ae86 with 2 mods only(flywheel and chip)
 
:lol:
I dont have team colours this time around. Last time it was yellow with black wheels on every car i bought... might go for blue and gold this time :)
 
Back