2x Veyron in UCD
Isn't it also available in the OCD as well? If so it's half price. Only 1,000,000 credits.
That may be mildly amusing, but not all that unusual. I've had duplicate cars in there on several occasions (two at the same time). I've even had them side-by-side in there before, as I recall. I suppose it was just a matter of time before it was two expensive cars.
Yes, it is. However, unless someone is just wanting to collect multiple Veyrons, the Veyron is already free as a prize car anyway.
Me tip: do not buy the veyron, it handles crappy and the only thing good about this car (also in real life) is its vast power. "Look there is a mild corner!" eeeeeeek, crash
I'm trying to collect all the stock two-tone colors the Veyron comes in.
(Currently at seventeen different colors, and I believe there's thirty-two, so I'm only a bit over half the way there.)
I would be thrilled if I could get it to show up twice (or more) in my UCD - in color combinations that I don't yet have...
At least I have some massive Seasonal Event payouts to fund these littleventures!)
Peace...