2x34 Lottery - Win a ticket, 0/0/0 car, miles car, paint, horn, MCs!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 233 comments
  • 11,296 views
Hahaha "oeps" :-)

Now I'm sure your not winning a car, as it cannot be delivered anymore :lol:

You can always give him a truck (announced by Kazunori Yamauchi) ... so he can deliver all the gears at once.
:D
 
OK, in about 10 minutes everybody can go nuts!!!! :D
 
gooo
 
Hahaha, I'm hawkeye'ng it!!!!

Now only pray Langy and Han can continue!
 
Hahaha, I'm hawkeye'ng it!!!!

Now only pray Langy and Han can continue!

There we have a problem... I'm not sure I will be able to get online today again (that was why I wanted to send earlier):nervous:

Still I will try what I can to send the remaining 2 sets and half today.
 
I can spot those for Han 👍👍💡
 
Either way, you guys fight for it!! :P

Hope to have done everything today....
 
Either way, you guys fight for it!! :P

Hope to have done everything today....

Sending Graffiti, Grid Mesh, Intersection, and Mistral for Han_the_Dragon...
 
Your too good for this world mate, you have sent like 90% of all gear!
 
Your too good for this world mate, you have sent like 90% of all gear!

I don't know what I'm going to do when there is nobody left to send gear to lol
 
Sending Graffiti, Grid Mesh, Intersection, and Mistral for Han_the_Dragon...

Many Thanks 👍 I will find a way to repay you latter (maybe a free car?).

And I already sent Graffiti 1-14 and Grid Mesh 1-34, the others are the ones missing.
 
Everybody should have a look at my 0/0 doc in my signature.

Choose one of the 0/0 or any model with miles (got all)
Or a ticket..whatevery pleases you guys...
So I can raffle and send it tonight!
 
I don't know what I'm going to do when there is nobody left to send gear to lol

Drive the cars in the game?? You'll enjoy it sir once you try :D
 
Hmm, I did random.org....

Who wants to guess the number and winner for 5 paints? :D
 
Everybody should have a look at my 0/0 doc in my signature.

Choose one of the 0/0 or any model with miles (got all)
Or a ticket..whatevery pleases you guys...
So I can raffle and send it tonight!

For me please a ...

Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68 - Pirolgelb

... fingers cross!

:nervous:
 
Looking at the odds i'd say any number chosen by Ch1potle 👍
 
If I was to win I would choose a 0/0/0 400R in any color
 
I would take the Skyline GT-R V-spec don't remember the full name ... (The one that only have white, with a carbon fiber hood).

I know it's in your garage in 0/0/0 Outeke ;)
 
I would take the Skyline GT-R V-spec don't remember the full name ... (The one that only have white, with a carbon fiber hood).

I know it's in your garage in 0/0/0 Outeke ;)

Oh that premium one....hihih
 
Will take Dark Blue M Charger 70'.
 
Sir ch1potle, tell me when you start with the last one...so I can close my sub and start trading from my main....

👍
 
Any Academy Nissan if you have them, only saw the 370z 👍
 
Back