McLaren Premium Messages 46,776 Texas Mar 2, 2005 #2 LMAO. "That was close. But now we're rich." "Wait...How am I supposed to say that?"
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Mar 2, 2005 #3 "Three ti..How am I supposed to say that?"
F flyinglow08 Messages 60 Mar 2, 2005 #4 HAHAHAHAHH That was a good one. That just made my day worthwhile. 👍 👍
Joey D Premium Messages 48,062 Lakes of the North, MI Messages GTP_Joey Messages GTP Joey Mar 2, 2005 #5 Damn that put me in tears. I needed a laugh.
toyomatt84 Messages 7,965 Mar 2, 2005 #6 BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! *denotes huge laughter* That was fantastic. :tup:
VIPFREAK (Banned) Messages 8,961 Mar 2, 2005 #8 "You take your attitude and shove it up your muffler." Wow, I can't believe i didn't find that outragously funny because that's what happens when I do all-nighters, ho well...
"You take your attitude and shove it up your muffler." Wow, I can't believe i didn't find that outragously funny because that's what happens when I do all-nighters, ho well...
cjrciadt Messages 681 Messages cjrciadt Mar 2, 2005 #9 That too much Coming in 3/33/3333 the same week as GT5.
Ev0 Messages 4,680 Mar 2, 2005 #10 I just saw this on Newgrounds this morning. Absolutely hillarious!
F1GTR Trent Parke Premium Messages 6,131 London Messages SomaEightyFour Messages MrVerloc Mar 2, 2005 #11 lol
T tsun Messages 21 Mar 2, 2005 #13 http://www.reubengathright.com/jpg/ricers/TheFastandtheFuriousComic.htm
Steeda Messages 652 Messages JUGGAFISH 718 Mar 2, 2005 #14 cjrciadt Coming in 3/33/3333 the same week as GT5. Click to expand... lolololol
Omnis Not Even A Real Mod Staff Emeritus Messages 39,164 Application hell Messages MP-Omnis Mar 2, 2005 #15 wow, the traffic actually killed their server.
xcsti Messages 2,415 Mar 3, 2005 #16 THat was amazing! the comic wasn't quite as good. "Damn, he stole my move!!"
Bahbo Messages 739 Mar 3, 2005 #17 Steeda lolololol Click to expand... Wait, you only laughed once, and then out-louded 3 times. Comic was stupid but hilarious. 👍
Steeda lolololol Click to expand... Wait, you only laughed once, and then out-louded 3 times. Comic was stupid but hilarious. 👍
toyomatt84 Messages 7,965 Mar 3, 2005 #18 *off-topic, but a must* Bahbo, love the avatar! Napoleon Dynamite baby!
Small_Fryz But why is the Rum gone?? Premium Messages 15,854 QLD, Australia Messages Small_Fryz Mar 3, 2005 #19 3 times, ahh how am i suppose to say that.
McLaren'sAngel Messages 1,515 Mar 5, 2005 #20 Hiya! Meow! (='.'=) *cough* HAHAHAHAHA :laugh: Oh my goddess I can't stop laughing! Good thing I learned a lesson from watching it. NEVER eat while watching something funny... Eating + Funny movie, picture, sentences etc = mess from mouth... Well, except I didn't expect this 3 fast 3 3uirous thing to be funny.
Hiya! Meow! (='.'=) *cough* HAHAHAHAHA :laugh: Oh my goddess I can't stop laughing! Good thing I learned a lesson from watching it. NEVER eat while watching something funny... Eating + Funny movie, picture, sentences etc = mess from mouth... Well, except I didn't expect this 3 fast 3 3uirous thing to be funny.