3 carbon X2010 prototypes avail NOW! Any cars/paints wanted!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jamie-C
  • 30 comments
  • 1,199 views
Messages
1,383
Ireland
Ireland
Messages
GTP_JamieC2311
3 Carbon X2010's can send out as soon as I receive your car, unless your a trusted member I can send mine first if you wish.

Carbon X2010 1 - archyboy74 - X2
Carbon X2010 2 - richbmx - X3
Carbon X2010 3 - Omerichard - X4


I'm interested in anything at all even cheap cars so offer me what ever you have!

Xanavi Super GT car wanted!
 
Last edited:
I can send you the S. Vettel one if you want?
 
Already got it pal sorry.
 
Gran Turismo Ford GT LM SPEC II
OR
Takata Dome NSX
 
787b sounds good :) I'll PM you.
 
Have a Furai and haven't even drove it yet :lol:
 
Peugeot 908 hdi fap team oreca? Or chaparral 2j race car? Anything in particular?
 
Have the 908 and not interested in the other.
 
Xanavi Super GT car wanted.
 
WEDSSPORT CELICA '03 ?

It's a GT car
 
No thanks.
 
Fgt, or Peugeot 905 race car 92.
Psn archyboy74
can send one about 8am
 
I have a Xanavi Super GT car want trade?
 
Have FGT and not interested in 905.

I'm sounding like a right fussy bugger :lol:
 
Ok how about a premium rally car of your choice?
 
Its not a rally car but I'll have a Ferrari F40 if you want? It costs 450,000 CR
 
lambo p400
C-WEST RAZO SILVIA 01
FERRARI 458 FULLY TUNNED
 
Done, I will send it in the morning.
:):)
 
They won't be here in the morning :lol:, I'm getting rid now
 
Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR 08 Fully tuned
PAgani Zonda R 09 fully tuned
Audi r8 5.2 FSI quattro fully tuned
McLaren F1 94 Fully tuned
Cadillac Cien Concept Fully tuned
Jay Leno Tank Car Fully tuned
Tommy Kaira ZZII 00 Fully tuned
Yellowbird Fully tuned

Choose
 
Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08
Xanavi Nismo Z '06
Motul Autech GT-R '08

Choose
 
i can offer:

chrome silver paint

+

(any of these)
chrome gt citroen race car
F10
FGT
 
Back