3 Liter Championship Series *Look for 4 Liter Series thread soon*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ford-Driver_62
  • 484 comments
  • 30,799 views

What do you think?


  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
Sweet!! Put me up for that Superleggera!!
 
Jav
Sweet!! Put me up for that Superleggera!!

I'll start a season two thread within a couple weeks of season 1's end, you can claim it then. As far as my possible entry, I'm talking to legendracer about running Lotus Espirits next season.
 
I'll start a season two thread within a couple weeks of season 1's end, you can claim it then. As far as my possible entry, I'm talking to legendracer about running Lotus Espirits next season.

The Esprit is a good choice, the only reason I didn't pick the Elise this season is the same reason it is so quick. Being a super light weight the smallest contact an you're flying to the weeds. In the case of the Esprit you don't have that problem but still get the benefits of a lighter car.
 
picture.php

Here it is, also what does everyone think of the schedule? Too long, too short, which tracks you like, which ones you don't.
 
Round 9 Results:
Ford-Driver_62
Jav122678
legendracer911
Tem120
 
sorry i missed tonites race...i ended up falling asleep at 7...
 
yea,when i saw it was a weather race i was really mad i slept because those are my better tracks :(
 
yea,when i saw it was a weather race i was really mad i slept because those are my better tracks :(

Yeah, you might've been able to give me a run for my money, oh well the last two are rain races. I've got the course for round 12 shared, and the season finale will be at LeMans at night.
 
As long as you don't wreck people, we have room for you.

Alright cool. I'll start testing and such.
EDIT: Just saw the new rules. I'm rethinking my car choice. By the way, what's the track for round one? I want to get a good setup to be at least mediocre.
 
Last edited:
Please read the first post, we're still in season one under those rules. Feel free to discuss options for next season though.
 
Okay, my car for this season:
'07 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Hatchback
HP:527
KG:1219
PP:570
 
Sounds good, what kind of lap times is everyone turning? I'm in the 55's
 
Sounds good, what kind of lap times is everyone turning? I'm in the 55's

I'm at low 55s/high 56s or so. EDIT:Realized races are at 11pm, not 9pm. Probably can't participate.
 
Last edited:
Round 10 Results:
Ford-Driver_62
Jav122678
tr1mble
legendracer911
 
legendracer911 has clinched the class 3 championship. Jav must finish third overall in the last three races to win the overall championship. Jav will clinch the class 2 championship with 4th in class finishes in the final three events, he would be tied with me but he has the tie breaker. The manufacturer's title is still competitive with Honda 20 points ahead of Subaru. Congratulations to legendracer on the class title.
 
THANK YOU!!!..... So i win a free lunch or a key made from you right?

i do wish i had other competitors ... well i am racing the Rx-7 for now one now since i got division 3
 
Hello,
Can I still join in this race ? If so, which class I still can join in to ?
Thanks...
 
Yes you can join, we need more drivers anyway. A lot of people dropped out but thanks for showing interest.. join Class 2 since there is more drivers there everyone who is racing, that is left, will be in that class. See yeah friday at 9:30pm.
 
I have a practice room open if anyone wants to join in
1472 6118 3787 3249 7874

It is for the flying miata guys but so far no one really has joined in so it is open for Ford's 3 liter until more miata guys join than will have to switch back
 
If anyone new is racing tonight, they need to add me on PSN.
 
Round 11 Results:
Jav122678
tr1mble
legendracer911
Ford-Driver_62
 
Back