3 Liter Championship Series *Look for 4 Liter Series thread soon*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ford-Driver_62
  • 484 comments
  • 30,782 views

What do you think?


  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
Nice car choice, bump the HP down though .05 HP/kg limit, at your current weight your max is 611. I'm glad we're getting some Class 3 entries, see you on the track. Also if you want to practice I believe you can enter my lounge (under my PSN) even without me hosting.

Oh duh forgot about that so I will bump the weight up to 1298 and run 649HP or stay with 1223 and run 610HP gotta do some testing to find out which is better.
 
Last edited:
Oh duh forgot about that so I decided to bump the weight up to 1298 and run 647HP

If that's a brand new car and not broken in, then it will be over the limit once you break it in.
 
If that's a brand new car and not broken in, then it will be over the limit once you break it in.

I think i'll go with the heavier car just gotta break it in all the way by race day (the lighter car is already broken in so I know exactly what HP it will turn out to be); a handful of laps at SSR7 will do the trick.

Ya i'm gonna take the 1298kg car with 649HP
 
Last edited:
Ok! Here's my car specs!
Subaru Impreza Sti 07
1219Kg
529HP/7400rpm
453ft-lb/5400rpm
 
Just curious whats a competitive lap time for Trial Mountain? Wanna see if my setup will be good enough for tonight's race or if I have some more tweaking to do. :)
 
Just curious whats a competitive lap time for Trial Mountain? Wanna see if my setup will be good enough for tonight's race or if I have some more tweaking to do. :)

Good question I'm not really sure but my best lap time for Trial Mountain so far was 1:25.75x with softs and 1:27.000 with mediums. Just need to figure out whether I'll lose too much time pitting on softs and how much time that might lose.
 
Last edited:
Just curious whats a competitive lap time for Trial Mountain? Wanna see if my setup will be good enough for tonight's race or if I have some more tweaking to do. :)

Most laps I'm running 1:25's, I've ran one in the 1:24's
 
I want to run a 02 rx7 in the 3 liter series, I know sach is running one in the 2 liter, but I should be able to run one in the 3 liter, right?? if so i am building it right now and will let you know the specs in about 20 min
 
Ok, 02 rx7, ( in the 3 liter series, 572 hp and 1153 kg
 
And if that doesnt work i will run the f40 ferrari, which i dont think anyone is running
specs tbd in a few
 
my f40 is at 584 hp and 1179 kg, which puts it at .49
 
After a few short tests with the f40, I am going to have to retract that vehicle,I dont have the time to get it to handle decent. hopefully the rx7 will work in the big class.
 
What time are we running tonight I'm in eastern time if u can put it in that time thanks
 
That's 11PM to us Sach!
 
switching up my numbers after some testing. Gonna detune the 300zx to 603HP and drop the weight down all the way to 1223kg.

It's a really good idea to tune your car in My Lounge instead of using GT mode Practice; the car will perform and behave very consistent in Practice but in My Lounge it will behave like it will during an online race (realistic tire wear). I made this mistake. My setup was still good but my power and weight definitely were off.
 
Last edited:
Eastern- 9PM
Central- 10PM
Pacific- 12PM

Also I have to switch up my numbers after some testing. Gonna detune the 300zx to 603HP and drop the weight down all the way to 1223kg.

It's a really good idea to tune your car in My Lounge instead of using GT mode Practice; the car will perform and behave very consistent in Practice but in My Lounge it will behave like it will during an online race (realistic tire wear). I made this mistake. My setup was still good but my power and weight definitely were off.

Ohh! CRAP!!! My bad Sach!! Had my head up my @$$ on that one!!
 
Eastern- 9PM
Central- 10PM
Pacific- 12PM.
i think your time zones are messed up

the race starts at 10 central
so that 11 eastern

us on the east coast are ahead of central time zone...
 
Are you guys really that bad at time zones? Those times are all wrong lol.
 
In the top right of the post it says whatever time the post was made in your time zone, the race is 3 hours and 20 minutes from the time of this post.
 
Good cuz I wont be back at the crib till 10 so I'm good Jav!
 
Unofficial Results Round 1
sach22
Jav122678
Ford-Driver_62
rxp489
kadoimmortal
tr1mble
GTP_mike46an2
bdubclub
legendracer911
P_O_P_E (DNF)

Points will be updated in first post!
 
Back