3 slots tonight 4 tomorrow

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikeeesf
  • 9 comments
  • 651 views
Messages
1,740
Messages
mikeesf, mike_esf2
I want the ocd tamora and tuscan, tell me what you got and what you want I have every car ticket etc
1 car/ticket per car
 
Hi mikeeesf, I have
TVR Tamora '02 - Sunset Pearlescent - 0/0/0
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - Filp Flop Yellow - 0/0/0

you have birthday ticket?
 
I want the ocd tamora and tuscan, tell me what you got and what you want I have every car ticket etc
1 car/ticket per car

I can Paint them in DLC paint like Florescent Blue..
But from OCD i got these color:

- Tamora -Moonraker Black Mettalic
- Tuscan - Rosso Pearlescent

I cant trade Right now for a level 16 or 00 :cheers:
 
Hi mikeeesf, I have
TVR Tamora '02 - Sunset Pearlescent - 0/0/0
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - Filp Flop Yellow - 0/0/0

you have birthday ticket?
I have both but add mike_esf2 I will send one for free
I can Paint them in DLC paint like Florescent Blue..
But from OCD i got these color:

- Tamora -Moonraker Black Mettalic
- Tuscan - Rosso Pearlescent

I cant trade Right now for a level 16 or 00 :cheers:
add mike_esf5 I can send right now for the rosso
 
My Tamora '02 is rosso pearlescent(red) and my Tuscan Speed 6 '00 is Starmist Blues (Navy Blue) If you could hook this noob up with a '97 MR2 GTS and/or G-Limited that would be awesome. Thanks.
 
My Tamora '02 is rosso pearlescent(red) and my Tuscan Speed 6 '00 is Starmist Blues (Navy Blue) If you could hook this noob up with a '97 MR2 GTS and/or G-Limited that would be awesome. Thanks.
gone for a few days the speed 6 would be nice on friday
 
My Tamora is Cosmos Blue Metallic,and my Tuscan Speed 6 is Rosso Pearlscent.
I would like a '67 birthday ticket for each of them :) Can Trade tomorrow and after
 
I have a Tuscan in Moonraker Black Metallic if you'd like.

I'm looking for a 1966 ticket.
 
My Tamora is Alpine Green Metallic and my Tuscan is Starmist Crimson. Send FR to GTP_AspecBob if interested. I'll want two cars in return, I'll get back to you on which ones exactly.
 
Back