30 minute competition---WIN a 0 mile BMW V12LMR Race car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ya Pops
  • 31 comments
  • 1,360 views
Messages
1,761
This competition is open for 30 minutes from the time this thread is posted.
The winner will receive the car a few minutes after this time.

Why 30 mins? Just because ;-p

All you have to do is tell me why you deserve this lovely vehicle. Make me laugh and it's yours.

Aaaaaaaaand.. GO!


THE WINNER IIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSS......




MOOP9999!!


For sheer effort and imagination, nice one. I'll PM you with details in a minute.

Thank you all for participating, I did chuckle at a few entries, but some of them contravened article 836352729276.321a which clearly states that: You have to tell Ya Pops why you deserve it, not just tell him a joke ;P :lol: but thanks anyway!

Special mention also goes to Pato who was obviously expecting a b***job and a ride round the 'ring (read into that what you will ;-).
Someone should've bought you a smile for christmas buddy.

Cheers all!
 
Last edited:
I deserve it because I'm awesome. No, seriously, I'm just awesome.
 
I deserve it... because I'm lengend...... wait for it............ DARY!
 
Quaid.... Quaaaaid! Start the reactor. Free Mars!
 
Odoyle Rules, that's why.
 
no need to make u laugh u just made my day with ur avatar have fun lol
 
I want this car because it reminds me of the first time I slept with a woman.

The BMW part is obvious, because it's was a BMW was the car the act took place in.

The V I basically what I did after wards. \o/

12 because that's how many times she hit me after wards because I accidentally hit her in the face.

LMR since the car was Light but Moderately Redundant for what I was using it for.

And Race Car since I basically had to race with her father since she promptly called him after she was done hitting me.

Oh the memories...
 
Last edited:
A blind man walks past a fish munger and says..... Morning ladies.
That is all
 
Seriously that's it a 0 mile LMR?
 
Cause im a fellow UK'er. ;)
 
I deserve it because in the last week I have give away 3 X1's 2 Bentleys 3 GTR's and about 30 chromes, all to complete strangers.
But I don't want it I already have one.
 
I want this car because it reminds me of the first time I slept with a woman.

The BMW part is obvious, because it's was a BMW was the car the act took place in.

The V I basically what I did after wards. \o/

12 because that's how many times she hit me after wards because I accidentally hit her in the face.

LMR since the car was Light but Moderately Redundant for what I was using it for.

And Race Car since I basically had to race with her father since she promptly called him after she was done hitting me.

Oh the memories...


Give it to this guy , he deserves it :lol: made me laugh instantly 👍 👍



MadMax
 
HUozD.jpg


Pick me...
 
I deserve this car because it never shows up in my UCD and for the second night in a row someone has agreed to a trade with me and then went deadbeat on me. A free cool car like this would certainly restore my faith in this fine community!
 
The act of giving is a sign of kindness.
Kindness leads to a better world and me kicking ass online with a Beamer.
 
Deserve it so i can drive it into the the ground :) and so my arms hurt ;)

other than that..

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really pissed. She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.
 
deserve it so i can drive it into the the ground :) and so my arms hurt ;)

other than that..

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really pissed. She told him "tomorrow morning, i expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds and it better be there !!"

the next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since friday.

lmfao
 
quattro-large_2.gif


BMW > Audi and Mercedes ;)

And I want an excuse to drive like a c**k in GT5 too ;)


And because I'm a big BMW fan. I even contribute to a BMW podcast with some friends, I drive one myself, been to the BMW Performance Driving School, have more shirts with the Roundel on it than you can imagine, and I have a freakin BMW flag hanging in my dorm :D
 
Last edited:
Because i need to get back to the choppa in it. And i'll be bark.
 
..
 
Deserve it so i can drive it into the the ground :) and so my arms hurt ;)

other than that..

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really pissed. She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.

LOL! That is gold.
 
Deserve it so i can drive it into the the ground :) and so my arms hurt ;)

other than that..

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really pissed. She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway
, brought
the box back in the house.

OH MAN!!!!
That's the best one yet.
Maybe that's why why my B-Spec Driver cant drive for his life.
B/c he already lost it.
I highly doubt that's my driver though.
This is because his name is I. Gay

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.
OH MAN!!!!
That's the best one yet.
Maybe that's why why my B-Spec Driver cant drive for his life.
B/c he already lost it.
I highly doubt that's my driver though.
This is because his name is I. Gay
 
Bongoman wins it! IMHO
 
I live in Finland and BMW is considered as the ultimate extension for male genitals here.
Mine is so small.
That's why I deserve it.
 
Sarah Palin.


















































I thought it was funny...
 
Upon arriving home, a husband was met at the door by his sobbing wife. Tearfully she explained,

"It's the druggist. He insulted me terribly this morning on the phone. I had to call multiple times before he would even answer the phone."

Immediately, the husband drove downtown to confront the druggist and demand an apology.

Before he could say more than a word or two, the druggist told him,

"Now, just a minute, listen to my side of it. This morning the alarm failed to go off,
So I was late getting up. I went without breakfast and hurried out to the car,
Just to realize that I'd locked the house with both house and car keys inside and had to break a window to get my keys.

"Then, driving a little too fast, I got a speeding ticket. Later, when I was about three blocks from the store, I had a flat tire."

"When I finally got to the store a bunch of people were waiting for me to open up.
I got the store opened and started waiting on these people, all the time the darn phone was ringing off the hook."

He continued, "Then I had to break a roll of nickels against the cash
Register drawer to make change, and they spilled all over the floor.
I had to get down on my hands and knees to pick up the nickels and
The phone was still ringing.
When I came up I cracked my head on the open cash drawer, which made me stagger back against a showcase with a bunch of perfume bottles on it. Half of them hit the floor and broke."

"Meanwhile, the phone is still ringing with no let up, and I finally got
Back to answer it.
It was your wife. She wanted to know how to use a
Rectal thermometer.

And believe me mister, as God is my witness, all I did was tell her
 
CLOSED

Will update the first post in a moment.

Thanks guys!
 
Back