300zx and 2000GTR 1970...

  • Thread starter Thread starter PlayNskillz
  • 3 comments
  • 411 views
Messages
15
United Kingdom
UK
Messages
S44DTX
Anyone have one available for trade?
 
Last edited:
Also Im new to this, what is a ticket?
 
I ticket can be a birthday ticket for the year you were born or year people set the account for or level or car tickets you receive when completing event.

I can send you a 1970 skyline for free. The 300zx is available as a premium car.
 
I ticket can be a birthday ticket for the year you were born or year people set the account for or level or car tickets you receive when completing event.

I can send you a 1970 skyline for free. The 300zx is available as a premium car.

That would be great thanks, I didn't even know the 300zx was available as premium, I will check it out tonight..

I will add you when I get home tonight.

Thanks again.
 
Back