300zx Pic thread

Here comes the yellow, from strosek, This the first time i've seen the rest of this car
 

Attachments

  • 300zx_2.jpg
    300zx_2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 50
Originally posted by knightinwhite86
I believe this is the strosek kit

Hmm... a lot like that butt ugly Supra kit but this one is so much nicer and works better.
 
It's a great car the Z32. I don't really like the Z31 though.
My old man has a Z32 TT 2+2 Manual, British Spec as well, so it's like rocking horse ****. Only paid £4000 for it as well.
It's pretty much stock at the moment apart from the Cosworth boost gauge or sometihng that was fitted to it before he got it, which some bloke he took it to, to have work done on it, thinks it's now putting out something like 320bhp. Though he's thinking about getting the engine chipped and having the turbos upgraded.
I'll try and get a picture of it.
 
ooo nice a 2+2 TT! that sounds great man get some pics if you can. I'd post pics of mine but they are too big.:(
 
:) Here ya go. The only one I've got of it at the mo. I'll try and get some more recent ones soon.
Haven't you got Adobe or anything to downsize the pics?
 
sod forgot the pic...:rolleyes:
 

Attachments

  • nissan n cobra.jpg
    nissan n cobra.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 32
FR is great for what the car was created for. I love the FR layout personally....and the VG would have NEVER fit in the back man! lol:) MR cars are really cool though.....iv been beat by a really nice MR2 turbo...nice car
 
Back