Red Bull x2014 standard / Vettel Challenge ** now open**

• Thread starter will-i-am
  • 118 comments
United States
Vegas
Trajikone
Done, that is all!​

X2014 standard
Fairly easy. Watch out for turned car lap 1 apricot hill.
Sparks are pretty cool.

Championship 2.25million cr total (est) w 200%
Win the car as well

**it's been said you can switch to race soft tires for this...
(I can't confirm as I used what was on, hards)

Vettel Challenge
W/(200%)
Monza 2,000,000cr
Spa 2,100,000cr
Suzuka 2,200,000cr

Finished
Monza- very forgiving

Spa- flat through Eau Rouge, vettel ghost will cheat last turn.
Easier than the standard

Suzuka- bit harder but easier than gt5
My vettel ghost crashed coming out of spoon

Now I got my 100%

Last edited:
Yeah don't give up. U can lose apricot and win the rest. Still win champ maybe.

Apricot was the toughest.
Fuji and Nurburg 1 st on 1st lap

its sadistic level hard with a pad...seriously the AI just makes matters worse on some corners they just clog up the field and before you even have a chance to react bam, one pulls out you ram him and spin out.

The AI just makes this challenge annoying for me especially on Apricot hill first corner, it literally makes or breaks the race.

just love the new challenges...
kidcudihaters.gif.pagespeed.ce.OVo6_yG8cG.gif

I did better than I thought got 2 golds, a bronze and two rear end butt***** by the AI so got bronze overall. The fan car, that friggin thing is redonkulous. Just barely pulled bronzes on all three no idea how I did it. I should've got a gold on Spa though on my second try I rammed Vettel off in to the wall at the S's on the top of the big hill so I only got the bronze time but I beat him since he was stuck there for half a minute lolol. Suck it!

These races are cool in a way but i'm not good enough to gold them with a ds3 so i guess i'm bored again for another month or whenever we're 'updated' again.

Am I the only one who thinks that the X2014 Standard Championship is a bit hard? Managed to gold it on my second try. :)

These events and cars are fantastic! Why can't GT be like this all of the time? I just wish they gave us more laps, like 20 more for each race!

SPARKS! SPARKS!

I lol'd at your "SPARKS! SPARKS!". :P

By the way, why does the X2014 Standard produces sparks when it goes uphill or driving along a straight? It intrigues me. :boggled:

Oh and SPARKS! :lol:

Finished with monzo and spa now.
Easier than the standard
Suzuka bit harder but easier than gt5
Strongly disagree. The X2014 standard championship is so easy... the only track that its not that easy is Trial Mountain because its narrow and has those up/downs/rock walls.

its sadistic level hard with a pad...seriously the AI just makes matters worse on some corners they just clog up the field and before you even have a chance to react bam, one pulls out you ram him and spin out.

The AI just makes this challenge annoying for me especially on Apricot hill first corner, it literally makes or breaks the race.
I managed to gold everything with a pad that's R2 trigger broke half way though the championship (spring went (that makes it number 4))

But yeah fun championship though was dissapointed that the fan car challenge was the same as gt5 but with spa instead of nur

This was one of the most horrible experiences I've ever had :lol: Got all gold, but NEVER again! Just lost at Apricot Hill on the RB Standard by .021

By the way, for those having trouble YOU CAN SELECT RACING SOFT TIRES from the race menu. Makes a HUGE difference.

The Vettel Challenge was horrific, but much easier than in GT5. Took me two tries each to gold, with a little cheating.

The only positive is that I went from being stuck at around 1,900,000Cr to 14,000,000 Cr!! This is the most I've had so far.

Oh, by the way... I'm still at 97%. Just like before 1.04... wtf?

Last edited:
Nice post, Mr. will-i-am. I believe that you are a competent driver, but it appears that you have only won 274 of the 333 races entered.
I can only speculate that PD has still not addressed the problem where victories in any of the Vettel events are NOT counted in your win
total
. Is this correct?

Latest Posts

Back