-

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roflwaffle
  • 12 comments
  • 1,440 views
-
c7z3.jpg
​
 
Last edited:
Try turning down the Shutter speed and lower the F figure, it increases the realism of the images and you really get a sense of speed. Compare these, one is my normal way and the second is after taking some advice on photo settings, they are not the same shot but they are effectively the same. Notice the difference? The first one is maxed out on shutter and F figure settings while the second one is the lowest, also be sure to set the Panning Mode to 3. :)

Indianapolis Road Course_37.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_50.jpg


He is another shot with the suggested settings

Indianapolis Road Course_45.jpg
 
I was going for a "still" theme with these, but I will try that for future sets Nin 👍
 
Welcome here :) Nice start. I like your teaser with the Nissan TC.
 
Welcome here :) Nice start. I like your teaser with the Nissan TC.
Thank you! The teasers are something that I will be doing every time I post a new set, to show what will be coming in the next ;)

EDIT: Next set coming tonight 👍
 
Last edited:
I like a lot the last one in the "Monza spirit" set, nice atmosphere in this one. Nice work on the megane set, I especially like the third but the car is lightly cutted on the down part...
Nice bokeh on your last preview.
 
-
 
Last edited:
I find it strange that a Skyline GT-R is featured in a gallery called "Monza spirit". :p
 
Back