-

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by racezilla, Dec 29, 2018.

1. racezilla

racezilla

-

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
  2. AlanH49

AlanH49

Sport mode is ranked.

Just jump in and race. If your a quick driver you should win many of your earlier races with ease. It’s only when you face quicker drivers to you need to worry about clean racing. Wishin a day you should have up your ratings sufficiently to have competitive, clean, racing.

If you don’t race online much it can be a little nerve wrecking when on course for a hard fought win. But in time you just treat it as another race.

racezilla likes this.
  3. GT5Power

GT5Power

As long as you’re experienced, it won’t take more than a week for you to see a significant improvement in racing quality. DR B and SR A onwards makes for pretty good racing.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    racezilla likes this.
  4. wtrain77

wtrain77

To be matched against fast and clean drivers, you have to be generally fast and clean yourself. If you already have this skillset, you will be matched against such drivers fairly quickly.

racezilla likes this.
  5. Rexracer702

Rexracer702

I agree with all the previous comments. Being pretty new myself, I would say the most important thing when you start is to stay on track, and not hit other cars. Once you get to SR-A, the drivers wilo be pretty clean. Best case, you're fast enough to lead and run away, which will keep you away from any bangers.

racezilla likes this.