$31AU Well SpentMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shannon
  • 8 comments
  • 730 views
That was a good 10.49 USD spent for me. You paid about twice as much as I did. Therefore, I can buy another album with the money I saved.

It's a great album. It has a different sound from Mer De Noms. More moody and atmospheric. I think I like Mer De Noms more, but I've listened to it a lot more.

Gravity has a wicked bassline.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
That was a good 10.49 USD spent for me. You paid about twice as much as I did. Therefore, I can buy another album with the money I saved.

It's a good album.
You're $10 would be about $30 over here, so technically you didn't buy it for half as much as me.
 
Not buying it untill I can find Mer De Noms.

From what i've downloaded, it does have a different sound to it, like Klawzz said.

I'm going to buy many a CD tommorow, err today.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
No, I looked it up. 10 US is like 15 AU. Check out http://www.xe.com/

This album is still worth what you paid. Few albums are.
Meh. Whatever. It didn't mind paying for it. Although, I do prefer Mer de Noms over this one.
 
Wicked. I still haven't bought it. Then again, I'm a pansy.


Klos told me to.
 
Australian cd prices are way too high i cant afford to buy the cd i want
 
Back