lbsf1 Messages 3,678 Warwick Uni Messages lbsf1 GTP_lbsf1 Messages obsmu (my brothers acount) Feb 4, 2011 #2 Nice, landed on your side abit however still pretty impressive.
alexgontijo Messages 155 Recife Messages alexgontijo Feb 5, 2011 #3 Great jump!! I wonder when we'll be able to share the custom tracks.
eNigma17 Messages 109 Feb 5, 2011 #4 What the... lol. How about we see that from outside of the car view?
R Rx8fanboy (Banned) Messages 240 Messages Rx8fanboy Feb 5, 2011 #5 Could you share that track with little ol' me? Please set it to "online status"
yakkern Messages 66 Feb 5, 2011 #6 Awesome barrel roll, have tried it myself in a few cars but haven't managed it yet. hope you don't mind me posting my efforts in a samba van and others on Mark17's track 'eif' much fun to be had.
Awesome barrel roll, have tried it myself in a few cars but haven't managed it yet. hope you don't mind me posting my efforts in a samba van and others on Mark17's track 'eif' much fun to be had.
C Crumpet Premium Messages 9,825 Great Britain Feb 5, 2011 #7 I've been trying to get hold of this track for a while, still looking for it.
S schigara (Banned) Messages 148 Messages schigara Feb 6, 2011 #8 Just send me a friend request if you want the track. psn = schigara
S schigara (Banned) Messages 148 Messages schigara Feb 6, 2011 #9 I'm in the middle of the Suzuka 1000km A-spec but as soon as I finish it, I will upload an outside view of the replay. eNigma17 What the... lol. How about we see that from outside of the car view? Click to expand...
I'm in the middle of the Suzuka 1000km A-spec but as soon as I finish it, I will upload an outside view of the replay. eNigma17 What the... lol. How about we see that from outside of the car view? Click to expand...