330 P4 Barrel Roll with landing

  • Thread starter Thread starter schigara
  • 8 comments
  • 1,131 views
Nice, landed on your side abit however still pretty impressive.
 
Great jump!!

I wonder when we'll be able to share the custom tracks.
 
What the... lol. How about we see that from outside of the car view?
 
Could you share that track with little ol' me?
Please set it to "online status"
 
Awesome barrel roll, have tried it myself in a few cars but haven't managed it yet.

hope you don't mind me posting my efforts in a samba van and others on Mark17's track 'eif'



much fun to be had.
 
I've been trying to get hold of this track for a while, still looking for it.
 
Just send me a friend request if you want the track.

psn = schigara
 
I'm in the middle of the Suzuka 1000km A-spec but as soon as I finish it, I will upload an outside view of the replay.

What the... lol. How about we see that from outside of the car view?
 
Back