330 p4 or Chaparral 2d

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gdogg8806
  • 20 comments
  • 951 views
Messages
31
Messages
gdogg8806
Garage updated. Willing to trade nearly anything in there, make me an offer.
 
Your markIV race car for my chapparal or 330?
 
Any other car that you like? My goal was to have Mark IV, 330, and 2d all together. haha
 
Where can i see ur garage cause I have both of those cars
 
the link is in my signature.
 
would you trade your citroen wrc c4?
 
How about your ferrari sp1?
 
yes, I would trade the citroen or the SP1. I have someone who is willing to give me the 2d for my BMW mclaren f1, but not until the 28th, I am willing to trade with both of you as long as I get both cars. haha
 
Fine, my enduro race ends in 15 minutes, can you trade at this moment? Which one do you want for the sp1?
 
Deal! Is your sp1 fully tuned? If not i'd very appreciate if you could!
 
Player7996, interested in trading Citroen WRC for Chaparral 2d? Or would you rather pick a different car from garage?
 
Gdogg8806
Player7996, interested in trading Citroen WRC for Chaparral 2d? Or would you rather pick a different car from garage?

If he's not, i'll be happy to send you the 2D for the 91' nsx RM next reset.
 
themartlab, thanks for the trade! awesome trader.
 
I'm cool with that if I don't hear from him before.
 
Gdogg8806
themartlab, thanks for the trade! awesome trader.

Thanks for the trade too! Very fast trader!
 
Gdogg8806
I'm cool with that if I don't hear from him before.

It is okay for the 2D/ nsx RM trade tonight?
 
Yea, haven't heard anything, so that sounds good.
 
Gdogg8806
Yea, haven't heard anything, so that sounds good.

Alright! I will send you this after the reset.
 
Back