330Ci

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 13 comments
  • 718 views

McLaren

Premium
Messages
46,773
United States
Texas
Here she is, my new little toy.

 
👍 Great car! What year...? and I see you got the convertible...thats a great car, but I don't really like the color...black looks better to me :) o well how much did you pay?
 
2005, Imola Red.

The car was worth $50,000, but I ended up paying about $54K for other things.
 
Sexy car. Looks very nice.

Did you go manual or auto?
 
He had to have gone Manual.
 
Nope, since my sister will drive it too, it's Steptronic. But I always drive it in the manual stage.
 
Good choice in colour:tup: I think most BMW's look stunning in red.
 
Manual will be much fun to drive .... u know what i meen
 
Beauty ride you picked up man! Those are my favorite wheels on bimmers too!!! Very very nice!
 
For that money, you might as well have gone for an M3...

Just kidding. ;)


Nice car! Looks really nice in red. I really like the wheels. 👍
 
Not bad, too bad about it not being manual, but it should be a sweet ride for the summer! 👍

Just remember to leave some of the girls for me. :lol:
 
Integra Type R
For that money, you might as well have gone for an M3...

I was about to say the same thing.

Oh well, you've probably got a lot more luxuries than a $50k M3 or $56k M3 Convertible would have had anyway. :)
 
Very nice, I always liked the way those looked.
 
Back